Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Starlet Tappet Clearances

starlet-na

hi i wonder if you could help ive looked everywhere on the internet and cant seem to find the tappet clearance sizes exhaust and inlet for my car its a 1994 ep81 toyota starlet 1.3 mpi if anyone could help it would be great and its the 2ee which is the 12v thanks again luke

The lacking information is probebly because it's self adjusting

i read up and looked for my self and there manual adjusters not hydraulic thanks for the reply tho

i read up and looked for my self and there manual adjusters not hydraulic thanks for the reply tho

Don't know where you have read that, but i would check again. Ask at a Toyota workshop. 4e-fe? Should be hydraulic. Toyota started using hydraulic adjustment back in the 80s on the S engines. Would suppose it was the same on the A and E engines.

My mother had a Starlet until reasently. 4f-fe engine. It had 50k on the clock when she purchased it, and had passed 200k when she sold it. Never necessary to adjust the valves during that period. Still sounded like new.

Legend thanks alot great help :) just gettin bit noisey thanks again for all the posts

luke