Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Mats

Norfolk n Chance

Figured some peeps may be interested in these

eBay

Good find Gaz. I need a new driver side mat as I've created a hole due to my heel rubbing in the same place!!!!

Wonder how many of us will bid on these, they will probably sell for silly money.

Bidding war beggins :lol:

Also

spoiler

which some people might be interested in...if your car is bald

That's a good find for people with a 5 door PFL - especially as it comes with all the extras and end caps etc - those alone are about £60 brand new, never mind the insane cost of the skirts themselves from Mr T.

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder how many of us will bid on these, they will probably sell for silly money.

Yes, you jest, but I just checked back and they went for...

£50.16 Delivered.....OMG :eek:

I was quoted £56 from Toyota for them NEW

:wacko:

These were used, wow.

:rolleyes:

It really is stupid how errr.... stupid people get when bidding for things on eBay. Auction fever seems to settle in and people bid way beyond the limits they set. Great for sellers, not so good for other buyers though.

Yes, you jest, but I just checked back and they went for...

£50.16 Delivered.....OMG :eek:

I was quoted £56 from Toyota for them NEW

:wacko:

These were used, wow.

:rolleyes:

I know :eek: I had a look the other day and they were up to forty odd quid, some people must be plain daft as I was only quoted about the same as you new from toyota :lol:

Theres one born every minute, mug that is :lol:

Anyone know an especially effective way to clean these up a bit? Unbeknownst to me, they came with my recently purchased CTS and look a little tired. I spose carpet cleaner and a hoover would be a good start? The T-Sport logo is pretty faded :(.

Anyone know an especially effective way to clean these up a bit? Unbeknownst to me, they came with my recently purchased CTS and look a little tired. I spose carpet cleaner and a hoover would be a good start? The T-Sport logo is pretty faded :(.

When I got mine they were looking a bit 'used' (they were actually used!) I used a stiff clothes brush at various angles, then beat them with the back of the same brush which generated lots of dust, then used some car upholstery cleaner, the 'foaming leave on for a minute kind', they now look very good, almost like new.

I also did some other mats at the same time, but they were very dirty so as well as the above I also washed them off with a hose, but those were rubber with a bit of carpet, I wouldn't do it to the Corolla ones because of the foam backing, might ruin them!?

Good find Gaz. I need a new driver side mat as I've created a hole due to my heel rubbing in the same place!!!!

this happened mine after about 5 months, the back foam started wearing away and the front was squashed into nothing, but because iam a freak, instead of letting it make a hole i went and bought a rubber mat for the driver side, the others a perfect, like brand new, there pretty flimsy to ware away sooo quickly though

• 2 weeks later...

their only £54 from the main dealer. not exacly rare and nice and new ;)

Dealer is only any good if they can get them for you... some claim they are discontinued ;)

their only £54 from the main dealer. not exacly rare and nice and new ;)

I didn't bump the thread to talk about the mats, anyway when Norfolk created the thread the mats were stupidly cheap - hence rare - well before they went stupidly expensive.

their only £54 from the main dealer. not exacly rare and nice and new wink.gif

I didn't bump the thread to talk about the mats, anyway when Norfolk created the thread the mats were stupidly cheap - hence rare - well before they went stupidly expensive.

dont worry about him luke, he doesnt read to well and misses the point often. I got my mats new for that price brand new but they are rare and difficult to get hold of now so its a heads up to those that want them and cant get them from the dealer.

I know some of you are looking at Induction Kits, and Ricc can prove sometimes the second hand ones are the best

EBAY K&N

i've noticed a lot of shilling going on with certain t sport part auctions. and they defo arent discontinued ;)

i've noticed a lot of shilling going on with certain t sport part auctions. and they defo arent discontinued ;)

If it's eBay you meen I think that is just because people get carried away with the auction bug.

too many early bids - and look at the bidding history gives the game away. patterns have emerged from certain sellers. the back of my ears are dry!

just a heads up on the new t sport mats - they arent the same quality as the originals, they are foam backed like bedsit carpet! toyota are now replacing mine after 4 weeks of use - i have gone throught them already, worse part is i've gone through by the clutch pedal were you dont rest your foot. not good but on the upside new carpets every month!

just a heads up on the new t sport mats - they arent the same quality as the originals, they are foam backed like bedsit carpet! toyota are now replacing mine after 4 weeks of use - i have gone throught them already, worse part is i've gone through by the clutch pedal were you dont rest your foot. not good but on the upside new carpets every month!

My carpets are holding up pretty well, no holes in them yet. You'l have to invest in some racing shoes and ditch the high heels :thumbsup:

My carpets are holding up pretty well, no holes in them yet. You'l have to invest in some racing shoes and ditch the high heels thumbsup.gif

Luke they may have holes in them because ae102s mats are "custom toyota t-sport mats" i dont know what made them custom but he must of got a bad bunch.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links