Do Not Sell My Personal Information

16" Wheels...possible Sale

Insanity-74

I want to increase my wheel size to 17"....to fund this I will have to eventually sell on my 16" MIMs...I have 6 of them altogether.....4 on the car (obviously) and 2 spares. One of the wheels on the car has a very slight flat spot which only causes trouble between 80 and 85mph,otherwise un-noticable...all the others are OK.The other two are unknown...one has a brand new tyre on it, the other an old goodyear F1. Overall condition is OK, a few scratches but no kirbing.

My question is what are these worth? not many of them about...I want to replace them with some Millenium Revolutions...so if anyone knows of any good cheap suppliers :)

cheers all

Nial

good lad ah they would be worth a good bit especially if there in good nick and with 2 spares. there a fairly sought after wheel. i had a hard enough job trying 2 find a set! and by the way the revos would be unreal on it i was pricing them before and the crowd told me that they could only get them in 5 stud??

I found a place that could get me 4 stud revolutions :) for not a bad price either :)

great stuff lad theyl look the bees knees on it! when u are selling them MIMS give me a pm might have a buyer 4 them will have 2 see??