Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Different Or What?

GIDDLEPIN

The fast reply needs moving up too, so it sits under the last post on the page.

I want to reply to discussions not click adds for 30% off number plates, guides to car clubs and links to stories about nissan being traitors.

This really isnt 1024*768 friendly :( (I made the point again just to re-itterate my initial comment lol)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raistlin

• Bizarra

• balli hi

• KPARRIS-JONES

I have to say that the old layout was far more easier to understand and navigate round , i also preferred the blue :lol: The reds a little too loud for me , kind of resembles the old ar-senal kit colour :yucky:

Horrible colours, really glare, the old scheme was much cooler and less 'boy-racer'.

Can we at least have a tab with options to change between the old and the new because this is horrible.

Steve

You are obviosly busy but can we have a seperator between the pinned topics and the rolling ones when you get chance.

Regards

Steve

You are obviosly busy but can we have a seperator between the pinned topics and the rolling ones when you get chance.

Regards

I think that the idea of that is to get everyone to read the Pinned Topics, instead of whizzing past them as I do.

But I agree that I would prefer a separation.

Steve

Regards

I agree!

Looks good but everything seems to take up too much space now, which is going to mean a lot more up/down scrolling (hate to think what a small display will be like now).

example

on a 1280x1024 screen I can just about see 3 posts on a topic on one screen now.

unless 'balli hi' posts, in which case his one post fills the whole screen.

example

on a 1280x1024 screen I can just about see 3 posts on a topic on one screen now.

you dont wanna know! I can see about 1 to 1.5 post on the screen at any one time. Adding this reply I cant see the 'Add Reply' button without scrolling.

I like displaying the max number of posts/threads on a page that the forum will let me, but the font size/formatting makes the scrolling never ending. On the bright side I am now becoming ever familiar with the location of 'PgDn'.

Edit:- Whilst trying to post this I clicked on 'Attach This File', clearly the wrong option :(

This makes using the Corolla 6 speed gear box seem like a doddle! lol

I thought I had come to the wrong website at first

I have to say that the old layout was far more easier to understand and navigate round , i also preferred the blue :lol: The reds a little too loud for me , kind of resembles the old ar-senal kit colour :yucky:

W.H.S. - in spades . . . . . :rolleyes:

Already got a headache. :(

Seems a bit spread out so loads more scrolling on my works resolution.

Oh, and I thought I had logged into the US site by accident.

Like everything else that changes, will just take time to get used to.

Andy

Red is also the colour of Sunderland Football Club :censor: and I live in Newcastle

I like it, crisp & modern :thumbsup:

At the end of the day whether or not we like it we have to say thank you for peeps putting the time and effort into to running (and changing) this forum

(and changing) this forum

Did anyone ask them to change it? I agree we should be thankful that someone does run and support it, but a change thats dividing opinion like this really aught to have put to those who are going to use it, it seems that 50% hate it, 10% love it, and the rest appreciate a few new features but wan't it toned down.

A few screen shots of a proposed change with poles perhaps to find out what people want changing if anything would have been preferable, when you compare this to the Lexus forums it shows how much cleaner and simpler it was before.

Did anyone ask them to change it? I agree we should be thankful that someone does run and support it, but a change thats dividing opinion like this really aught to have put to those who are going to use it, it seems that 50% hate it, 10% love it, and the rest appreciate a few new features but wan't it toned down.

A few screen shots of a proposed change with poles perhaps to find out what people want changing if anything would have been preferable, when you compare this to the Lexus forums it shows how much cleaner and simpler it was before.

LOL much like English politics, this forum is not a democracy. Useful suggestions to improve the theme/style will, i'm sure, be considered, but demands for a return to the "good old days" will not.

(and changing) this forum

I know what you are saying but they would never have got anything done. Anyone new will think its really modern and bright and it is. The trouble is its like learning a new OS, you have to get used to it and its a nuisance while you learn but they are still working on it and I'm sure we will get all the bugs ironed out.

Some of the detail is really nice and in a few days it will seem normal.

Has anyone tried to post a video since the board has been updated ?

argh argh argh. i thought i had clicked the wrong site! omg! proper confusing! lol

You can tell the Brit's like to have a good old moan! :lol:

I like the new TOC layout... much more modern :toast:

I like it.. but can we get the "view new posts" button back when you get the chance please.

It's ok.. I found it :unsure: