Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Different Or What?

GIDDLEPIN

:lol:

I love this thread... makes me chuckle! :)

I normally don't like change... but i like this new layout... it makes everything seem much more 'modern'...

Old TOC layout was getting a bit dated...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raistlin

• Bizarra

• balli hi

• KPARRIS-JONES

I do like the new sense of modernity, and I am slowly getting used to it, however the home page is too crowded.

I will report back on my opinion in another month unless it's something positive that I have to say. :D ;)

O.k.

I love the colour, and can get used to the layout. My only gripes are being sorted, so nice work and thank you. ;)

I do like the new sense of modernity, and I am slowly getting used to it, however the home page is too crowded.

I will report back on my opinion in another month unless it's something positive that I have to say. biggrin.gifwink.gif

I'll alert the media...

I have looked at the new forum layout and I must be honest and say that I think its bloody horrible! :huh:

I am with KPJ and say that the front page is far too busy, the layout is not easy to read and everything needs to be read time and again.

OK it is different but sadly I don't think it is for the better :unsure:

I have looked at the new forum layout and I must be honest and say that I think its bloody horrible! huh.gif

I am with KPJ and say that the front page is far too busy, the layout is not easy to read and everything needs to be read time and again.

OK it is different but sadly I don't think it is for the better unsure.gif

But it's the same colour as a fire engine :D

I like it! Better than the last one, However i think the "Search This Forum" function is missing... or hidden somewhere :huh:

Does anyone have an issue when they use the back arrow on their browser (IE8), when I use mine it loses the site ?

Does anyone have an issue when they use the back arrow on their browser (IE8), when I use mine it loses the site ?

It works fine for me on IE8 :huh:

I keep getting a flash of vivid red when a page loads in the title bars before they go black.

The print is so tiny when i preview my post that i find myself squinting and leaning towards the screen in order to read it back :blink: , can the lettering on the post preview be enlarged .. please .

The print is so tiny when i preview my post that i find myself squinting and leaning towards the screen in order to read it back :blink: , can the lettering on the post preview be enlarged .. please .

Go to the top left and click on "View" then click on "Zoom in" as much as you like to make for bigger letters ;)

Can't we just put that down to age?...

:P ;)

Possibly :wheelchair::lol: in fact definately , i find myself having to bring glasses along everytime i visit a restaurant these days otherwise i struggle to read the menu , same thing here i guess , i did'nt have any problems before the layout was changed though , as the text was easily readable under post preview before , so it would be nice if management could do something maybe and help the aged :lol: :lol2:

Possibly :wheelchair::lol: in fact definately , i find myself having to bring glasses along everytime i visit a restaurant these days otherwise i struggle to read the menu , same thing here i guess , i did'nt have any problems before the layout was changed though , as the text was easily readable under post preview before , so it would be nice if management could do something maybe and help the aged :lol: :lol2:

I personally don't preview posts, probably why I often post so much utter drivel but I'm comfortable with that... :)

I have to say that I am getting used to the new colour-scheme, but I do want access to the garage again to add a few more new mods onto my ever-growing list. ;)

But for the first time in my life I will be patient. :lol:

I personally don't preview posts, probably why I often post so much utter drivel but I'm comfortable with that... :)

I have to say that I am getting used to the new colour-scheme, but I do want access to the garage again to add a few more new mods onto my ever-growing list. ;)

I have a question , for example , under your avatar KP you have Toc supporter then under that three little box's , one to add as friend , the second to pm and the third is gallery , i only have gallery under mine , why ? , is it something i should have configered myself and if so how ??

I have a question , for example , under your avatar KP you have Toc supporter then under that three little box's , one to add as friend , the second to pm and the third is gallery , i only have gallery under mine , why ? , is it something i should have configered myself and if so how ??

I noticed that too and that is because you cannot PM or ad yourself as a friend. ;)

It's the same for me. :)

I noticed that too and that is because you cannot PM or ad yourself as a friend. ;)

It's the same for me. :)

Question answered , nice one :cheers: , or in your case :pepsi::lol::thumbsup:

Having made a couple of moans, I must admit that I'm finding my way around again.I'm a complete technological numpty, so it took a bit of doing.

Kudos where due :thumbsup: I moaned about the arrangement of Emoticons & I have found that they are now much better arranged :toast:

Many thanks to the person responsible :D

Reading a thread is not bad, but those parts of the site that use red on some pale shade of grey give me an eyestrain headache after a while. I know I am an old man and my eyes are poor, but this text presentation is very user unfriendly.

The only two things I would change are the hue on the "change threshold" bar, the red is not comfortable to look at and it distracts the eye whilst you type.

I would also like to see the fast reply above the Google ads.

Otherwise I love it... yahoo.giftoast.gifthumbsup.gif

Struth! I turn my back for a bit and someone redecorated the forum! :lol: