Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2002 D4D Cruise Control

techie

Does anybody know if it is possible to fit a cruise control stalk to the 2002 model of Avensis with diesel D4D engine. If so where can I source a stalk. I have searched eBay etc. and it does not appear to be an option. If is is an option would fitting a control stalk be the only modification required. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Does anybody know if it is possible to fit a cruise control stalk to the 2002 model of Avensis with diesel D4D engine. If so where can I source a stalk. I have searched ebay etc. and it does not appear to be an option. If is is an option would fitting a control stalk be the only modification required. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Search this forum as the subject has been well covered before with full instructions and advice. Sorry cannot link you to the topics but searching will find them.

Regards

David

Does anybody know if it is possible to fit a cruise control stalk to the 2002 model of Avensis with diesel D4D engine. If so where can I source a stalk. I have searched ebay etc. and it does not appear to be an option. If is is an option would fitting a control stalk be the only modification required. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Search this forum as the subject has been well covered before with full instructions and advice. Sorry cannot link you to the topics but searching will find them.

Regards

David

Regards

David

Thanks for that David. I have been searching forum already and unfortunately cannot confirm if this cruise stalk installation is an option for a 2002 T2 D4D Avensis. 2003 T3 Avensis and newer are without doubt suitable and mentioned within the forum, so hopefully I can find a solution.

Best Regards

Thanks for that David. I have been searching forum already and unfortunately cannot confirm if this cruise stalk installation is an option for a 2002 T2 D4D Avensis. 2003 T3 Avensis and newer are without doubt suitable and mentioned within the forum, so hopefully I can find a solution.

Best Regards

You need a aftermarket cruise for this car. Like a Lite On AP300 or AP500.

Best Regards

OK thanks for that info, I will have a look at that option and see where I go from there. Best Regards.

• 7 months later...

Best Regards

OK thanks for that info, I will have a look at that option and see where I go from there. Best Regards.

Did you succeed to fit the cruise control on you avensis?