Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mindless T@#ts

b1gpkr001

Hi all

Just wondered how many of you have had your cars keyed?

I had spent ages polishing my t sport the other day and it looked amazing!

Left it behind my house in the car park for my row of houses and came out yesterday to find that some mindless such an incredibly beautiful persont had keyed it!

A good 25 inch long sctatch on the rear right hand panel.

Any one got any ideas on how tosort it so it looks ok but doesnt cost the earth!

Thanks

Phil

At 3 months old some kind soul did £700 worth of damage to my wife's IQ in an Asda car park (no they were never found), and recently we had a nice design scratched on the passenger window :angry:glass001.jpg

So there would be a market for a 360degree camera that sat in the car and took a snap anytime the car was touched by anone/anything then?

Proximity sensor that chops legs off would be better.....

Provided there's a warning sign in the window it should be ok....

Pity we could not all install somethink like this on our cars that would stop all these ***** doing things like this.

i hate idiots that do this to cars for no reason other than jealousy, someone did it to my last car, and i am proper paranoid about parking my corolla now as a result. It's a shame most of them don't get caught because of lack of cameras/witnesses, but if i ever see any little urchin doing it even if it's not my car i will introduce them to my size 12 foot.

A fully CE-Marked (CE=Chinese export here :lol: )Flame-throwing Kit fitted to either side of the car would not go a miss here. I hope these nasties :censor: get a taste of their own medicine one day (if they ever can own/afford a car).

I like the idea of a leg chopper too. If you are going to do that to someone else's car then you deserve nothing less.

I have no sympathy, matter what the reason, you confront the person not their car. It is a the biggest act of wussiness that can be done. Doing damage and just running away so there are no consequences... drives me insane. :ffs:

I saw that someone had keyed a blokes Aston DB7 a while back, I don't have many things on my list of things considered as crimes against God, but that is definitely one of them. :censor:

Pity we could not all install somethink like this on our cars that would stop all these ***** doing things like this.

I was thinking exactly the same thing :lol:

I'm not too keen on having a car with that parked up next to mine...

Some sort of machete device suits me to the ground. :lol:

As many people might know me and my countrymen are a little bit crazy and have had these solutions for many years now!

this is a video of a legal anti-hijack solution back home in South Africa. :thumbsup:

We would rather have to get sum spraying done than let anyone else have our pride and joy! :lol:

And going on KP's idea there was a blade system created to take out hajackers ankles but even we deamed

that a step to far! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links