Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help! Need Badge For Tte Front Bumper

supra25

Well...it's been 4 months now and my local Mr. T still hasn't been able to order me the correct Badge for my TTE front bumper. I've gotten partnumbers from TTE that I've tried to order and Mr. T has also tried to order for me, but I still haven't got the right Badge. Our latest effort was the Badge for a new Corolla sedan, but that was just a close fit.

Does anybody have the correct partnumber for the grillbadge on the TTE facelift front bumper. It's the badge supposed to sit in the green circle that I am after.

4430537080_7d75a24c8b_o.jpg

Odd, I remembered that smoftah had a lot of hassle getting all of the accessories for his TTE bumper when he ordered it (way back when). I managed to track down the thread and he suggests that the T-Sport Badge would be the correct fitment - I guess the safest option would be a facelift version.

hey dude you need the Badge off a facelift t-sport. So order a front toyota Badge but then give them a facelift chassis number.

When i fitted my tte bumper i removed my Badge from my facelift bumper as that iss what the instructions said and it fitted without a problem

hey dude you need the badge off a facelift t-sport. So order a front toyota badge but then give them a facelift chassis number.

When i fitted my tte bumper i removed my badge from my facelift bumper as that iss what the instructions said and it fitted without a problem

hmm.....we have tried the Badge from the 1,6 facelift and from the sedan facelift. Neither fits. Are you saying that the Badge on the normal T-Sport facelift bumper has a bigger Badge than the front bumper on a facelift non t-Sport? If so, then it would make sense. We haven't tried that option. I assumed that the front bumper was identical on the two.

I'll give Parts King a shout and hear if he can hook me up with the correct one like he did with Smoftah. Digging up a chassis or plate number on a facelift T-sport over here is not that easy as there were only sold 25 T-Sports all together, of which maybe 5 were facelifts...

Thanks for the suggestions! Got me a step closer at least :)

double posting...

Its got to be the Badge for the facelift bumper...i ordered mine from toyota..will have a look for the part number but the guy did mention to me it was the only one left and it came from germany or another country, cant fully remember the country it came from.

yea i just rang mr.t and asked him to order me a tsport Badge, didnt need a chassis number or anything, cost me €17, but yea a fl tsport Badge, and your sorted, :thumbsup:

The 1.6 and the T-sport Badge are different.

U just need to get the Badge of the Facelift T-sport Corolla E12, not from the 1.6 ;)

Corolla TS logo part number 75311-02130 :thumbsup:

sweet!! :) thanks

waaaaaaaait a minute...stop the freakin' train! I just googled that PN and came out on the other end feeling like the biggest idiot you could possibly imagine. Guess what hit I got in Google on that partnumber....a link to MY OWN site...haha I totally forgot that I have the TTE front bumper manual and have uploaded it to my site...(kicking myself in the @ss...)

bare with me while i laugh @ you!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :P

yeah yeah...bring it on, let me have it...no way to dodge that bullet :wacko: haha

I had myself a true Homer moment there! DOH!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links