Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-Sport Or Sr Mpg?

Avanzato

Guys,

What kind of MPG do you get from the T-Sport or the SR?

Thinking of downsizing my Corrola T-Sport.

Thanks.

The highest i've ever got in mine has been about 56mpg. Usually for the runs i do, i get around 44mpg.

Driving it hard, i will get 35 or so.

Lowest 38.5psi with premiuem feul. Get 2 more MPG with normal feul.

I have pumped my tyres up and currently 43mpg communiting in stop start traffic and good flowing country roads.

Driving it hard does not make much of a differance.

oh and £150 road tax btw

The highest I got in the YTS also including giving it the beans from time to time was 38.6mpg but I have had it up at 39.3mpg

Highest i had my yaris tsport was 45mpg, lowest 28.9mpg :lol:

The 2002 face lift model will be just outside of your budget. At the end of the day on a 3k budget the 2001 T-Sport is the most reliable, modern, echomical car your going to get and your going to love it because it is very sporty and even has a crap turning circle. Becuase it is a Toyota the owners are typically erm mature and they are more likely to have looked after the car.

Don't rush to get one just wait a few months and one will come along at the right price and mileage.

lowest 28.9mpg :lol:
Well done! I have never seen it drop bellow 38mpg and yes I drive very economically but on every journey I have spell of redline gear changes... seems to love it up hills but even then I cant seem to drop MPG.

I haven't got a £3k budget, well I have but that's on top of the Corolla being traded in.

Thanks for the replies about mpg.

I drove a Colt CZT yesterday and a Yaris T-Sport. I actually thought the Yaris was by far the better car!

If I get one, I'm going to be picky and only get one in Red. :lol:

If I get one, I'm going to be picky and only get one in Red. :lol:

Red is a good colour! My colour would allways be thunder grey for the T-Sport! :thumbsup:

Might have found one that's just right. It's a '05 plate, Red, with 16k on the clock. Just about to be traded in to a localish Toyota dealer. They want £6k.

kind of on topic as its related to my mpg, does anyone know the correct tyre pressure (on standard wheels)? ive just bought an 02 t sport in thunder grey, but wanted check the psi is right in the tyres

Best I had was 45 mpg, now after some enthusiastic trips to work its down to 38 mpg, but thats still incredible considering I wasn't in any way trying to save fuel

Just another thought. Is there any benefit in using a high octane fuel with a Yaris T-Sport?

With my Corolla T-Sport is does like the V-Power or Tesco 99 etc. But what about the Yaris?

Ta

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links