Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 1997 Corolla Project :d

TheManOverThere

sagamicara-img600x450-1222595085lmr.jpg

does anyone have for sale a strut brace the same as this or know of one for sale

if so please contact me on here

not sure about the spoilers, google will help you eventually lol.

I havent seem that brace before, hardly a genuine TRD item instead of the Badge being added to some random brace..?

btw ultraracing make a nice 3-point front strutbrace aswell as under-car bracing, and cusco do very nice rear strutbraces (only ones I found so far lol)

not sure about the spoilers, google will help you eventually lol.

I havent seem that brace before, hardly a genuine TRD item instead of the badge being added to some random brace..?

btw ultraracing make a nice 3-point front strutbrace aswell as under-car bracing, and cusco do very nice rear strutbraces (only ones I found so far lol)

the brace in my picture is a genuine part apparently, as i have been told it used to be sold on fensport website, also john with the supercharged corolla on this site has the exact same brace on his car, which he said is off a celica, but i cant seem to find one :(

the brace on ultra racing looks nice, i am thinking of just fabricating my own strut brace, it wont be too much hard work, and will work out cheaper :)

can u get me a link to the rear strut brace please i cant seem to find it :S :(

thanks lee

demon tweeks do a good sparco strut brace for 93 pound

that one does look quite nice, although i am ideally looking for a three point brace :) but thanks anyway man :D

I havent seem that brace before, hardly a genuine TRD item instead of the badge being added to some random brace..?

It's a genuine TRD item. I know because I have one one on my Corolla

med_gallery_1879_14_69926.jpg

It's a genuine TRD item. I know because I have one one on my Corolla

med_gallery_1879_14_69926.jpg

What type of paint have you used for the cam covers? I am worried that I may need high temp paints but I do doubt it...

They are powder coated - had them done at the same time as the strut brace and air box. Sadly when I wanted the radiator cooling panel done the company couldn't get the same colour so I opted for silver.

med_gallery_1879_14_53795.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys, i now have my suspension which i bought off this site from (ae111sr) which i am now getting ready to get all sprayed up :D

and i now have an engine for the car :D i moved away from the boosted engine idea for money and insurance purposes, sad about it, but cant have it all YET!! ;)

i have bought a 1.6 16v 4age engine from a mk1 mr2, it is the later engine with the big 7 rib block and tvis, also the bigport head :D anybody have any links they can send me for any internal tuning parts...e.g race road cams, adjustable pulley's etc etc, as i am now going through the stages of a full engine rebuild for her, will be getting a re-bore to take her out slightly more

please give me your feedback :D

thanks lee

will upload pictures of suspension and engine throughout the process :D

you should check out non-stop tuning, american based comapny, they do a tri-flow cams for the 4age 16v which sounds very intersting! been keeping my fingers crossed for them to make a 4age 20v version, which they've said they are considering!

alson they do light weight pullys / water pump etc for the engine as well, give them an email and see what your options are. helpful guys

I agree with Bigshark, Nonstoptuning are good,got a set of their light weight pulleys for the 20V.

You can get adjustable cam pulleys from e-bay but watch the wording as you need a pair!

I have available a radiator from a GZE Levin, which has the correct hose positions for the AGE engine.

will the tvis be negatively effected by the cams at all?

and i read somewhere that the 4age engine does not like induction kits, i was looking at buying a K&N typhoon kit or something similar, what do you think?

i was looking at lightweight pulleys but the only problem is then i will have to get the whole crank and flywheel lightened accordingly otherwise there is a problem of snapping the crank isnt there? because of it being out of balance and all?

thanks guys :D

• 2 months later...

hi guys, rebuild has hit a go slow at the moment :( been very busy with work and changing of jobs and all :(

although now i am looking at boosting again lol, i am so indecisive, need to sort myself out, hopefully getting the body kit fitted this wkend or next, or at least trying to find out how to mount it securely.

i am looking at sending the engine off for a rebuild as i am running short on time at the moment and space, and that way it can be done a lil quicker and get put in the car, does anyone know of a company that rebuild 4age engine to custom spec? e.g cams, maybe rebore but dont want to weaken the engine as i am lookin at a turbo conversion, obv the turbo kit, not sure whether to go for intercooler or chargecooler? dont know much about charge coolers... any help? port matched, gas flowed etc

thanks lee

hi guys, rebuild has hit a go slow at the moment :( been very busy with work and changing of jobs and all :(

although now i am looking at boosting again lol, i am so indecisive, need to sort myself out, hopefully getting the body kit fitted this wkend or next, or at least trying to find out how to mount it securely.

i am looking at sending the engine off for a rebuild as i am running short on time at the moment and space, and that way it can be done a lil quicker and get put in the car, does anyone know of a company that rebuild 4age engine to custom spec? e.g cams, maybe rebore but dont want to weaken the engine as i am lookin at a turbo conversion, obv the turbo kit, not sure whether to go for intercooler or chargecooler? dont know much about charge coolers... any help? port matched, gas flowed etc

thanks lee

i have seen 2 companies... thor racing and afr tuning, has anybody dealt with either of these companies?