Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 1997 Corolla Project :d

TheManOverThere

just want to know what people think about my project, only just started it so not much done, but plans are coming together

please give me your opinions or advice :D

post-72545-126873417506_thumb.jpg

post-72545-126873420014_thumb.jpg

post-72545-126873422356_thumb.jpg

just want to know what people think about my project, only just started it so not much done, but plans are coming together

please give me your opinions or advice :D

i am removing the 1.3 engine and installing a supercharged 1.6, the engine already has the uprated pulleys to increase the boost up to maximum 1bar (14 psi)

i have 17" wolfrace pro alloys that i am getting blasted and powdercoated white,

obv have thebody kit

NEED TO FIND A FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER FOR THE NEW ENGINE ANY SUGGESTIONS?

uprating the shocks all round and NEED TO FIND UPRATED SPRINGS FOR ALL ROUND THAT WILL NOT LOWER THE CAR AS IT WILL ALREADY BE VERY LOW.

i am smoothing the boot and extending the bonnet (bad boy bonnet :))

going for either a magnaflow exhaust system or powerflow

need to upgrade the brakes all round

getting the arches rolled for extra space for the wheels lol

not my cup of tea but all the best with it!

engine sounds like it could be fun. you'l have to keep the thread updated with progress pics etc.

not my cup of tea but all the best with it!

engine sounds like it could be fun. you'l have to keep the thread updated with progress pics etc.

fair doo's mate, but thanks, yh i will keep it updated, the engine is kicking out just over 200bhp i think which is quite good, also quite random... how do i get my pictures on the posts to appear straight away without having to click download?

easiest way is to upload pics to photobucket so you can link to them from any forum or social networking site...

then all you need is image tags and hte link.

[ img] link [/ img] - minus the spaces.

200bhp does sounds fun! well i know 200(ish) bhp is fun. lol

thanks man,yh it does sound good :) i cant wait, eventually i want to twincharge it and really see its full potential

thanks mate will do, the 1.6 supercharged i was getting is no longer available unfortunatley, so will need to find another :( either that or i am going to build a race engine, may be able to get hold of a 4age tvis bigport :)

looks nice mate!!! y not try a starlet GT engine?

20v 4agze eh? hmmmm :P:P sounds nice :D will have to have a look for one of those :) rite now i desperatley need an engine lol

personally i dont like the starlet gt engine, only being a 1.3 i want something a little faster lol (need for speed cannot be helped :))

i am looking at the 4age tvis bigport

1.6 20v 4age blacktop

still after 4agze

or anything else that will fit straight in without too much hassle and is fast and preferably turbo'd or charged :D

PLEASEEEE HELPPP!!!!!

20v 4agze eh? hmmmm :P:P sounds nice :D will have to have a look for one of those :) rite now i desperatley need an engine lol

personally i dont like the starlet gt engine, only being a 1.3 i want something a little faster lol (need for speed cannot be helped :))

1.6 20v 4age blacktop

still after 4agze

or anything else that will fit straight in without too much hassle and is fast and preferably turbo'd or charged :D

PLEASEEEE HELPPP!!!!!

thats the thing mate there not that many 4agze out there, thats why i went for the 3sgte as there is loads out there (and i was on a budget)what sort of money you looking to spend? are you looking to do the work your self? have you looked on fensport web site for conversions

Why not see what sort of power you can get going N/A?

In the future I will be going nuts on the 4A-GE without forced induction. It'll be wild. :lol:

They still do 20V 4A-GZE's though... :naughty:

Toyota never made a 20v 4A-GZE - only 20v was the 4A-GE - shame really

They still do 20V 4A-GZE's though... :naughty:

Toyota never made a 20v 4A-GZE - only 20v was the 4A-GE - shame really

I have been lied to on many levels. Must have been a personal build then. :yes:

fair doo's mate, but thanks, yh i will keep it updated, the engine is kicking out just over 200bhp i think which is quite good, also quite random... how do i get my pictures on the posts to appear straight away without having to click download?

It's not easy to get that out of a 4A-GZE. I've added Fensport pulley, Aquamist water injection, port matched cylinder head and a professionally mapped Motec standalone emgine management (the list goes on) - it's still only 198bhp To get any more you will need cams and a gas flowed head.

Good luck finding one.

If you're looking for suspension take a look at my advert here

1.6 20v 4age blacktop

still after 4agze

PLEASEEEE HELPPP!!!!!

thats the thing mate there not that many 4agze out there, thats why i went for the 3sgte as there is loads out there (and i was on a budget)what sort of money you looking to spend? are you looking to do the work your self? have you looked on fensport web site for conversions

i was looking at a 3sgte but quite a lot of work to be done isnt there? gotta change the chassis legs and all the mounts dont you?

not too sure how much i wanna spend rele, depends what i find, probs around 1500/2000, yh i wanna do the work myself, had a look on fensport and thats where i got the idea for the 4agze, as especially as it will be quite different coz there arent many about

It's not easy to get that out of a 4A-GZE. I've added Fensport pulley, Aquamist water injection, port matched cylinder head and a professionally mapped Motec standalone emgine management (the list goes on) - it's still only 198bhp To get any more you will need cams and a gas flowed head.

Good luck finding one.

If you're looking for suspension take a look at my advert here

thanks mate, im looking at quite a few different engine now and considering what everyone has said, i am really interested in the suspension :D can you pm me your number and i will try and phone you tonite or tomorro night if thats ok? how much do they lower the front and rear by? sorry if it already says in the advert lol im at college at the moment :)thanks lee

In the future I will be going nuts on the 4A-GE without forced induction. It'll be wild. :lol:

at the moment i am looking at a N/A engine but there's just something about turbo's and superchargers that really gets me going lmao :) just hearing the turbo scream and the dump valve letting off haha

i may have to go N/A for now but will deffinatley want to go turbo soon,

what does everyone think of the 4age block with tvis big port head?

lee

at the moment i am looking at a N/A engine but there's just something about turbo's and superchargers that really gets me going lmao :) just hearing the turbo scream and the dump valve letting off haha

i may have to go N/A for now but will deffinatley want to go turbo soon,

what does everyone think of the 4age block with tvis big port head?

lee

It's just that going for forced induction seriously cripples the reliability of many engine that weren't originally designed for it, and it could prove to be a lost cause unless you have the time to do it yourself if it goes wrong.

Also, I think of it as more of a challenge when going N/A! :yes::naughty:

You should find it easy enough to get your hands on the TVIS head and block, and worst comes to it, you can enlarge the ports yourself. :) Luckily, I started wit the Early Spec GTi so don't have that problem! :P: :lol:

thanks mate, im looking at quite a few different engine now and considering what everyone has said, i am really interested in the suspension :D can you pm me your number and i will try and phone you tonite or tomorro night if thats ok? how much do they lower the front and rear by? sorry if it already says in the advert lol im at college at the moment :)thanks lee

Hi Lee,

The fronts are height adjustable, the rears are fixed but with -30mm lowering springs.

I'll PM you my number now.

John

1.6 20v 4age blacktop

still after 4agze

PLEASEEEE HELPPP!!!!!

i was looking at a 3sgte but quite a lot of work to be done isnt there? gotta change the chassis legs and all the mounts dont you?

not too sure how much i wanna spend rele, depends what i find, probs around 1500/2000, yh i wanna do the work myself, had a look on fensport and thats where i got the idea for the 4agze, as especially as it will be quite different coz there arent many about

yeah you have to make mounts bud, you can run std shocks with celica springs if you want, yeah a little more work than a 4agze but more power from std

1.6 20v 4age blacktop

still after 4agze

PLEASEEEE HELPPP!!!!!

yeah you have to make mounts bud, you can run std shocks with celica springs if you want, yeah a little more work than a 4agze but more power from std

nah not on about the shocks m8, on about the main chassis legs/bars that run up to the front, coz the fwd 3sgte engine is wider than the standard 4agze or 4efe, how much work is it? is it worth the hassle?

1.6 20v 4age blacktop

still after 4agze

PLEASEEEE HELPPP!!!!!

nah not on about the shocks m8, on about the main chassis legs/bars that run up to the front, coz the fwd 3sgte engine is wider than the standard 4agze or 4efe, how much work is it? is it worth the hassle?

yeah well worth that bit more work, you dont have to do any thing to the chassis, you will have to fabricate the engine mounts and you would have to do some rewiring to the loom as well but you would have to with any other conversion

• 3 weeks later...

i am looking for a spoiler for my e10, i think both of these really suit the corolla, so would be on the look out for both that are on the video.

something like what is already on this corolla on youtube on the video AT 26 SECONDS!!!!!

can you please keep your eyes open, or if you know of one already please let me know as i have been looking for a little while now and still connot find one :(