Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Time To Change The Disk/pads?

Captain_hook12

Hello all, 55 plate T3 passed the MOT today, but showed 15% inbalance on front brake, just wondering is this tolerable, when would i need to get the disks/pads changed? Toyota website offers front pair of disk/pads at 80 quids, are these OEM parts, or 3rd party manufactured? appreciate the help, thanks all!

Hello all, 55 plate T3 passed the MOT today, but showed 15% inbalance on front brake, just wondering is this tolerable, when would i need to get the disks/pads changed? Toyota website offers front pair of disk/pads at 80 quids, are these OEM parts, or 3rd party manufactured? appreciate the help, thanks all!

hi,i would avoid spending £80 on discs and pads, to be honest 15% isnt that bad

if you have any concerns i would either get a garage to just have a check over of the front brakes (pads, discs, caliper pistons, sliders etc) if no problems just ask them to put a little copper grease on pads where they go into the pad carrier, or to save hassle if you are mechanically minded i would do it yourself.

hope this helps

if you have any concerns i would either get a garage to just have a check over of the front brakes (pads, discs, caliper pistons, sliders etc) if no problems just ask them to put a little copper grease on pads where they go into the pad carrier, or to save hassle if you are mechanically minded i would do it yourself.

hope this helps

cheers pal, i am going to get the car serviced in two weeks, will ask the garage to take a look at the brake.

hope this helps

cheers pal, i am going to get the car serviced in two weeks, will ask the garage to take a look at the brake.

definatly save you £80 any more, put it towards your service