Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wind Mirror

frainy

just went to me car today and noticed someone has knocked me wing mirror off completly so i need a new one my car is a corolla t sport 55 plate facelift, is there more than one type for my car or not ? they are just electric not heated i think any info would be great thanks

You need an Electric, Heated Mirror...

Had an idiot take my mirror out... the repair garage insisted they would get the right mirror... they failed...

Give Parts King a PM, he'll be able to confirm the correct part number and give you a price :thumbsup:

well not sure if the whole door card has to come off or just the tweeker cover, if it is the whole door card there is just 1 screw behind the door handle then pop her off, but once you get that off it should just be 3 bolts and unplug the electrics i would imagine so anyway :thumbsup:

man-bing's audio install should give you all the detail of the fixing behind the tweeter cover.

and yeah the rollas electric mirrors are 'heated' you dont notice much until its misted up or wet, flick the switch on and clear vision moments later :D incredibly useful.

the eBay link looks about right.

Are the T3's mirrors heated too or is it just the TS??

man-bing's audio install should give you all the detail of the fixing behind the tweeter cover.

and yeah the rollas electric mirrors are 'heated' you dont notice much until its misted up or wet, flick the switch on and clear vision moments later :D incredibly useful.

the ebay link looks about right.

i know this sounds stupid but were is the switch to turn the heated mirror on ? is it just the same as the rear window heater button

the ebay link looks about right.

i know this sounds stupid but were is the switch to turn the heated mirror on ? is it just the same as the rear window heater button

Yep, its the heated rear window button.

Although if you ask me theres not much point in heated wing mirrors, if the mirrors are frozen/misted up, chances are so are your side windows, so you cant see the mirror anyway.

A heated front windscreen would be much more useful