Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2010 Attendees

GIDDLEPIN

i geuss i missed this one hey........ :blink::crybaby:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KPARRIS-JONES

• Hou

• Norfolk n Chance

• Phoenix999

Missed it?? Nah! Plenty of time yet... but if you want to save £5 off the ticket price there's a group buy that Hou's doing with a deadline of 31st July thumbsup.gif

Ryan... no meets prior planned at the minute but keep an eye on the Northern Meets section... i'm sure we can sort a meet/drive/pub lunch (or all 3 :lol:)

But we are a friendly bunch so you'd be made to feel welcome no matter what thumbsup.gif

Ryan... no meets prior planned at the minute but keep an eye on the Northern Meets section... i'm sure we can sort a meet/drive/pub lunch (or all 3 :lol:)

But we are a friendly bunch so you'd be made to feel welcome no matter what thumbsup.gif

Erm!!!CAE 2010 :blink:

You not going to this then or doesn't it count?

I thought that was ROC meet :P

I think Ryan was meaning a small meet before camping and spending a weekend with us

Ryan, I am arranging a meet for Northerners for the 8th August, will be putting up plans for it later today, you are more than welcome to come!

I will be sending out reminder PMs later today and sorting a few bits out

Ryan... no meets prior planned at the minute but keep an eye on the Northern Meets section... i'm sure we can sort a meet/drive/pub lunch (or all 3 laugh.gif)

Erm!!!CAE 2010 blink.gif

:lol:

As Ryan wants to meet us before spending a weekend camping with us i didn't think suggesting another weekend camping was the best idea!!

So no it doesn't count :P :lol:thumbsup.gif

I think Ryan was meaning a small meet before camping and spending a weekend with us

Ryan, I am arranging a meet for Northerners for the 8th August, will be putting up plans for it later today, you are more than welcome to come!

CAE was started by Toyota Owners Club as an alternative national event due to the indecision over previous JAE venues, as with quite recent past Toc events it was well supported and Roc requested that they would like to join us if it was ok, the fact that the majority of those attending this years belong to another club a fraction of the size is irrelevant, it is not about quantity, (ask Gaz, on more than one occasion we have been to a mass meeting of two cars) it's about the people. :thumbsup:

Ryan... no meets prior planned at the minute but keep an eye on the Northern Meets section... i'm sure we can sort a meet/drive/pub lunch (or all 3 laugh.gif)

Erm!!!CAE 2010 blink.gif

:lol:

As Ryan wants to meet us before spending a weekend camping with us i didn't think suggesting another weekend camping was the best idea!!

So no it doesn't count :P :lol:thumbsup.gif

Woops! My bad :(

I didn't see the bit where he mentioned that he didn't want to go camping. :rolleyes:

There are a few turning up just for the Saturday as they don't want to camp either :thumbsup:

cool beans. gona get the tickets friday hou sent me a link for pay pal.. its gona be a road trip for me to just get up there.. but hey! who cares lol

CAE was started by Toyota Owners Club as an alternative national event due to the indecision over previous JAE venues, as with quite recent past Toc events it was well supported and Roc requested that they would like to join us if it was ok, the fact that the majority of those attending this years belong to another club a fraction of the size is irrelevant, it is not about quantity, (ask Gaz, on more than one occasion we have been to a mass meeting of two cars) it's about the people. :thumbsup:

Bait thrown, oooo oooo I have a bite :P :lol::clown:

Happenin' folks it's been a while since i've been on here

Hope im not too late to put my down for this - having a quick glance at this shows i've more likely than not missed the advance ticket prices however im cool with that

Nope, there's still time if you want an advance ticket ;)

The only change this year is that Thursday access is a bit more limited.

Have you replaced your tent after your 'incident' at JAE 2008? :P :lol: ;)

Nope, there's still time if you want an advance ticket ;)

The only change this year is that Thursday access is a bit more limited.

Have you replaced your tent after your 'incident' at JAE 2008? :P :lol: ;)

I'd love to get an advance ticket - would either on or after the 27th be ok? I'll research Thursday access limitations later on...

And i'll just buy those tents you build yourself cos that tent i brought down with me - AWESOME to set up but crap to live (6' 3" trying to fit in a cramped smaller than it looks tent aint good) The "incident" was avoidable but legendary in the words of another fellow TOCer lol :-D

is anyone going from the south west up to jae?

I am going to try and make it. Need to sort out a tent etc though.

Will have to find out what i am doing and let you know as I am half way through joining the RAF.

After the success last year we have decided to retain the policy on not allowing glass on to the site. Glass when broken is a menace and at a site where there are lots of children using the facilities both at our show and at other weekends means we cannot afford to allow glass on to site. In addition tyres aren't cheap and glass is prone to eating them as well !

Whilst we accept this may be inconvenient for some people we hope you understand the reasons why we are doing this and accept it is for very good reason. To confirm, drinking glasses wont be allowed nor will beer bottles and wine bottles. However spirit bottles will be allowed but these must be disposed of aproporiately. In addition no spirit bottles may left laying around on any club stand.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter

Details of the glass policy, I thought it worked quite well last year!

D'oh, i didn't see that Davy was going to this,

i don't think i'll bother this year (the guy drinks too much and then tries to kiss me) :eek:

but if he brings me some Tennents i might consider it! :thumbsup:

Mo

I can't help the fact that I'm drawn to your irresistable charms can I?

Anyhoo.. you seemed to enjoy it the last time.. I recall you tongueing me :censor:

That doesn't explain the trouser explosion you had.:eek:

Guys.... unless I have a serious 'about turn' in my thinking I will not be putting my car on the TOC stand this year no.gif

I have this thought simply because I am not prepared to have the organisers of JAE take the steaming p*** out of me by charging me £25 to have my car in the show area simply for one day (Saturday).

I don't want to attend for all three days, I don't want to participate in any of the free events they are laying on so I will not pay their stupid entry fee nono.gif

If I do attend then I will park in the public area and simply pay the day entry rate of £10.

Hou.... sorry my friend as I know you have put a lot of work into this but I am not going to allow myself to be fleeced by a bunch of JAE organising crooks mad.gif

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links