Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2010 Attendees

GIDDLEPIN

Not a problem dude, totally your choice. An extra tenner (£20 for advance tickets :P ) isn't good, I think they are doing that to make sure people don't pay for a day and stay for a weekend (a small few spoil things for the masses). Still hope to see you there for the day, you are more than welcome to chill out on the stand etc and hope you are ok with leaving your car in the public car park

Plus more space for the space hoppers

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KPARRIS-JONES

• Hou

• Norfolk n Chance

• Phoenix999

Not a problem dude, totally your choice. An extra tenner (£20 for advance tickets :P ) isn't good, I think they are doing that to make sure people don't pay for a day and stay for a weekend (a small few spoil things for the masses). Still hope to see you there for the day, you are more than welcome to chill out on the stand etc and hope you are ok with leaving your car in the public car park

Plus more space for the space hoppers

I like that bit. :yes:

Sorry that you won't be there on the stand Steve. :(

• 3 weeks later...

M5 157 miles 2 hours 41 mins

Would love to have gone if it wasn't such a long way. I have police training that weekend aswel =[

For those that have not been before , here is a link to a 48 minute video taken at JAE 2009

http://www.toyotaclub.be/video/?fid=96

The first few minutes of the video have some good shots of the TOC UK Stand!

As I am not putting my car on the TOC stand I have now decided that this year will be the first JAE I will miss for 5 years.

Sorry but this has nothing at all to do with TOC, my decision is based on the way the JAE organisers are running the event.... I feel they have lost their way and have forgotten that this is a social event for the owners of Japanese cars.... I don't know if I will return to JAE in the future.

Anyway guys.... I hope you all have a great weekend and that you enjoy yourselves thumbsup.gif

Got a tent sorted, three man tent....[What a sad muppet am I to think I could get round the swear filter] huge! :P

Gonna bring a stove aswell in case it's needed. :D

A 3 man tent aint huge... we just bought a Vango Beta 350, it's a 3 man tent with a good size storage area too.

For a huge tent see the other topic ;)

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=113385&pid=1039306&st=40entry1039306

Jappy also has a huge tent.

Well.... out tent can fit us and the car in it.... :lol: So it's ok then.

It can actually take 6 men but it's 3 rooms.

All good. B)

Ours is:

450cm X 480cm X 320cm , not sure about the last one (height) but you can easily stand up in it! ;0

Caroline and I will be able to lie down and sleep in ours.. other than that.. don't need it for anything else

Hi,

Since I live about 5 minutes walk away from Wicksteed Park (or Wickies as we locals call it) it would be a bit rude of me not to attend!

Unfortunately I've only just found out I have that weekend off work so am unable to get a £20 advance ticket, am I correct in thinking I'll be paying £25 on the gate? I have a JDM Altezza so is that ok to park with you guys since it is a Lexus over here! Also I have a 2nd Gen Mazda RX-7 - would I have to pay another £25 to bring that in (if I could find somewhere to park it!)

I won't be there til the Saturday though as off to Wembley on Friday :)

Hi,

Of course you can park with us and yes it would be 25 on the gate. As for the rx7 if you have trouble it could always come on our stand too but would be another 25 for the pleasure.

If you need me to come drive it there let me know :P

no chance of me turning up - cars are all working great but my arthritis is playing hell. And I'm not into sharing a tent with 3 men as above... :shutit: :shutit: :shutit:

Me too!! Getting pretty hyped for this. :D

The CTS is going into it's 2nd and 3rd coat of Wax today and I might be able to have a crack at fitting the catch tank before JAE.... :D

Think my car is getting nervous about coming! :crybaby::help:

Since last weekend I've had the alternator replaced - now the clutch is making serious noises! :eek::eek:

But I'll be there, even if I have to rent a car from econorent! :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links