Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae 2010 Attendees

GIDDLEPIN

Will be prob sat when we have the most people there, try and get everyone in :)

Awesome! Well I'd like to take part in it. :D

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KPARRIS-JONES

• Hou

• Norfolk n Chance

• Phoenix999

I'm sorry guys but I will not be able to attend JAE now, currently sat on my ass suffering a bad case of flu. Cheers for sending the tickets, etc. Gutted crybaby.gif

Man up! just pack plenty of Lemsips and you'll be fine! :lol:

Sorry you can't make it dude, we'll have a drink for you thumbsup.gif

Right! the cars packed, cleaned, and ready to go! :thumbsup:

And so am I! :yahoo:

I hope to get there about 7 ish, so it'll be the sound of Skylines and a Corolla waking you up! :yes:

Due to Yves' work & him not getting here until around 4am(ish), we will be leaving here around 7.30-8am. Will be there around 10(+something) am.

Tickets got here fine, must not forget them! Think we will leave not that long after the fireworks display as it's around a 2 hour drive to get back here.

We have the red MK1 MR2 :D

:yawn: I'm too excited and I can't get to sleep! :lol::Jumpy:

So I'm up and getting ready, GTA shall have to keep me going till 7:30 when we leave... :D

:toot:

see you all later, will be there around 5:30ish

I hope the weather isn't as minging as it is here in South Wales :( .........but I'm sure you will have a great time no matter what :thumbsup:

Weather was awful on Friday but good on Saturday and Stunning today. Got a bit of sun B) Jappy turned space-hopper orange... :o :P ;)

was a stunning weekend. good to see old faces and new alike. shame it was a small turn out. still a good time was had by all there.

roll on next year :thumbsup:

was a stunning weekend. good to see old faces and new alike. shame it was a small turn out. still a good time was had by all there.

roll on next year :thumbsup:

Quality more than Quantity I'd say. had such a laugh with you guys over the course of the weekend. Great to catch up and just talk rubbish for a while ( I do that a lot apparently !).

Thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekend, the weather, the cars and the company. If you didn't go you missed something a bit good !

Cheers all

sleep......................

Thats us home in record time.. and what an absolutely fantastic weekend, was good meeting the new friends and also goos to catch up woth old (and older looking ;)) friends. Thank you all for the fun and frolics.. roll on the next one.

I have a few thank you's to make so please bare with me, and if I miss someone off I am sorry, I still appreciate you coming!

Gaz - For being my partner in crime arranging this

Davy and Caz - For plying me with copious amounts of alcohol

Mum and Dad (Colin and Cath) - For looking after everyone as always, the generator and lights but, most of all, last night and the quote of the weekend!

Dawsey - For being your usual Legend self "It is because the grass is wet"

KP and MP - You two rocked, the "daddy love" comment was one of the best of the weekend, and thanks for the present :)

Jappy - Great laugh, sunburn yet again (so that I wasn't the only one)

Blue84 - For turning up just for the day and managing to be sober with us drunken fools around you

Rich - For spending so much time with us (shame you had to bring Asha :P )

Bamber - You three fit in so well

Freebird - Thank you for stopping talking about the sky!

Rich H - Great company on both days

Now a few things to say sorry for:

Getting Colin so hammered

Forcing my sausage on everyone in a morning :drool:

Letting the scary guy in to join us, who then went on to molest me

I had an awesome weekend with you all, last night was one of the best nights I have ever had at JAE, infact it ranks up there with best night with a bunch of friends. I haven't laughed that much in years.

It was great to put names to faces and thanks to everyone who bought Harly wax after seeing the results. The cars on our stand were bright and shiny!

Tell me about it.... it was just awesome! :yes: Really looking forward to next year and hopefully Hou won't be molested again... :unsure:

Don't think there have been many times that I've been quite so frightened :lol:

And no problem for the present mate. Was good to share it, even though it nearly killed me.

Last night was just killer, never laughed so much in such a short time. :lol2:

The topic titles that could be.....

"When you go to the toilet during the night......"

"Curly Wurly"

"Daddy Love"

"Has anyone seen my bucket?"

"Bouncing Boobies... you know who you are"

"Hou pulled at JAE"

There was so much going on, it's like going to see a top comedian then trying to remember the jokes... you never can. I agree, the last night has to rank as one of the best nights at JAE.

C'mon then .......

Where are the photos of the space hopping dudes????????????????????????? :rolleyes:

And - who was there on the stand exactly - and who visited but went on the opposition stands eh??? <<<<< just curious here :huh:

I think everyone's too tired Anne. We missed you and Les there, real shame you couldn't make it this year.

But to start the ball rolling..................I forgot to take my camera, so no real help there then !

I was on the stand and spent most of my time there. :P

You seem to be forgetting your snatch Davy ;)

Good god I'm still belly laughing about it now! :laughing: