Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2010 Attendees

GIDDLEPIN

Woop! Another name for the list!

All you need to do is convince Nick to come on our stand too then you can attend and bring 3 Toyota's to boost our numbers! :lol:

:thumbsup:

I'll hire a trailer and stick the GT Turbo on the back, get my daughter to bring the Lexus, and my eldest to bring both his Yaris, so that will be 7 :D

Woop!

Team Blutto!

:lol:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KPARRIS-JONES

• Hou

• Norfolk n Chance

• Phoenix999

Sorry I haven't been on here recently!

I will DEFINITLEY be attending the JAE this year - Definitley Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and possibly part of Thursday if you need me!

Can't understand the low attendance - maybe it was announced too soon, and people noticed it was on and have just overlooked it - still it could be worse - it could have been announced only two weeks before the event!

So dissapointed Les and Anne won't be attending this year - I hope they'll either rethink their plans or maybe we'll see them there next year.

What's happening about tickets!?! I want two!

I would not worry too much about tickets as they are easily bought at the gate :yes:

Cut off for advance tickets is 1st September :lol:

I believe Hou will be sorting something as per last year :thumbsup:

Tickets will be sorted, don't worry about that. The problem is getting a pitch the right size etc. I will have a word with Les tomorrow for a little help

We are still up for this.. put us down for the whole shooting match.. incl camping.

Les, Anne.. go on.. change your mind and come to JAE this year.. please.

It won't be the same without you both, every time we have met over the years your company has been a most enjoyable experience, something I hope to experience again at JAE this year. Even let Hou and Gaz do the organising (I'm sure they won't mind.. right guys?) you can attend without the pressure of making it happen, go on come to JAE please.

. Even let Hou and Gaz do the organising (I'm sure they won't mind.. right guys?) you can attend without the pressure of making it happen, go on come to JAE please.

We don't mind at all!!

We'll be convincing them to change their minds tomorrow ;)

. Even let Hou and Gaz do the organising (I'm sure they won't mind.. right guys?) you can attend without the pressure of making it happen, go on come to JAE please.

We don't mind at all!!

We'll be convincing them to change their minds tomorrow ;)

Don't we?

Of course we don't, it will be a pleasure to arrange the stand!

Les, Anne.. there you go.. no pressure, Hou and Gaz can do the leg work, all you need to do is attend.. please say you will both come, don't make me drive down to Hull to twist your arms.. I'm on holiday this week, so you never know.. I might do just that.;)

Annie and Les.... you ARE going.... so there :yes:

Annie and Les.... you ARE going.... so there :yes:

Sorry Steve I haven't changed my mind

Fair enough mate I accept your decision but I must say that I am somewhat disappointed and very much saddened by this :(

Steve, I can assure you that nobody is more dissapointed than Les and Anne. As I said above....

don't make me drive down to Hull to twist your arms.. I'm on holiday this week, so you never know.. I might do just that

... well.. I did just that, so I know 100% how they both feel.

Hou, Gaz.. do we have any further developments on this or is it time for us wishing to attend to make alternative arrangements? time is pushing on, other club stands are filling up fast, so we need to get something done.

Sorry for the delay guys, me and Gaz need to sit down tomorrow night and put things into action

but i need a definitive list of people wanting to attend, I will be pming as many of those who showed an interest today

Who says i'm free tomorrow night??

Oh, seems my diary is empty, i'll be round to yours then!

I've confirmed a few things with Steve (Admin) so the ball is definately starting to roll... hopefully we can boot it tomorrow night! :lol:

Me, I helped Les last year so learnt his secrets muhahahaha!

Does that include dealing with the rashers that were dropped on the grass ;) :lol:

Yep, wait for a nice car to go by, everyone will look, so put the bacon back on!

Good man, I just obide by the 10 second rule, or the 20 second rule if it's a particularly good piece of bacon. :drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links