Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2010 Attendees

GIDDLEPIN

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KPARRIS-JONES

• Hou

• Norfolk n Chance

• Phoenix999

As soon as we know what the plan is we'll let everybody know :lol:

Updated list so far:

Hou (possibly 2 cars)

Norfolk n chance

Freebird

Jonnnnnnnnnnnnno

Jappybeast

Ae111sr

Phoenix999

Rich H

Mister_mo

KPARRIS-JONES

Blutto (God knows how many he will bring :P )

Pete1984

blue84

Dawsey (Possibly 2 cars)

MarkyJ (Teg)

Couple of maybes too!

A ticket announcement has been made, for those only coming one day please take note:

PLEASE NOTE

Following on from last year £10 day tickets will be available but these will be for pedestrain entry only. If your members wish to display their car, even for one day, they will need to pay the full £20 rate per person. As well as being for pedestrain only because JAE provides almost all of the activities for members completely free, anyone requiring a day ticket can do so but only after 10am and must leave the site before 10pm. If you fail to leave you will be liable for a full weekend ticket - not the additional amount (difference between day ticket and weekend ticket). additionally, anyone buying a day ticket will not be able to enter any of the JAE organised events

So we have to pay an extra £10 to have our cars on display :angry: .... to display our cars costs does it :huh: .... I don't think so :ffs:

Frankly I think the organisers have screwed up big time :blink:

"The Organisation" that runs JAE seem to have lost sight of the fact that not everyone is able to visit for the whole weekend.

It is a rip off that Jap car owners wanting to show their cars for just one day are expected to pay the full weekend rate.

"The Organisation" appear to have lost sight that without the cars..............There would be no JAE!

I can see slightly where they are coming from actually, as they cannot spend their whole time policing people that buy a day pass on saturday and stay until sunday. At least if they say it is for pedestrians then they don't have to worry as much.

Yes it does seem unfair to those honest people that would only come for the day, then leave again. Also they say that all event and activities are going to be free, including things like a bungie crane or a climbing wall, which day tickets cannot use.

Yes it isn't on, but there previously was no day ticket, and I believe last year was only the sunday, which frankly, was dead!

Nice one. Although I understand why this new price has been introduced, it doesn't stop it from bing annoying and a rather large kick in the goolies.

We will still be going and on the stand. Might even be in the GTi depending on how well it all goes after my exams...

Right it seems we have a plan, the ball is rolling

Should have a nice pitch, something to sit under, a genny, lights, hopefully some kind of heating!

:yahoo:

We'll need to think about a kids section too as KP's coming...... :P :lol: ;)

We'll need to think about a kids section too as KP's coming...... :P :lol: ;)

oh ha bloody ha! :rolleyes:

:lol:

Naked wrstling? :blink: Is that the club stand theme this year? :eek::eek: And do we have to provide our own naked wrestlers? :yahoo::nono::naughty::Jumpy::jawdrop::clap::yes::thumbsup::drool::eek: :) :D ;) :o

Why moan about £20 for a ticket for a whole weekend of fun?

I'll be there on my other clubs stand and I'm sure other TOC members will also be there but on other clubs stands.See you in September, if not before at !Removed! South + North, JAPSHOW etc.

Naked wrstling? :blink: Is that the club stand theme this year? :eek::eek: And do we have to provide our own naked wrestlers? :yahoo::nono::naughty::Jumpy::jawdrop::clap::yes::thumbsup::drool::eek: :) :D ;) :o

Jump into the mix yourself baby!! oh yeeah! :lol::eek:

The Bungie crane will not be free!!

The way I heard it, each jump/drop will cost £50

Why moan about £20 for a ticket for a whole weekend of fun? ....

Because I am not going for the whole weekend, only the Saturday :huh:

Sorry but I think to charge £20 to put my car on the stand when compared to a £10 day ticket is seriously taking the p***, especially as I can make out it is £20/person in the car :(

It does take the biscuit, but I am going purely to finally meet the people I speak to almost every day here! :D

Also because I want to get the GTi into shows ASAP...

Why moan about £20 for a ticket for a whole weekend of fun? ....

Because I am not going for the whole weekend, only the Saturday :huh:

Sorry but I think to charge £20 to put my car on the stand when compared to a £10 day ticket is seriously taking the p***, especially as I can make out it is £20/person in the car :(

Then that's your choice to only attend for one day. Even if you pay the £10 you wont be able to bring your car into the event, or take part in any of the activities.

JAPSHOW at Santa Pod is £15 for one day (only £10 on the Saturday) on the gate or weekend tickets are £25 on the gate.

Japfest is £18 on the gate.

and yes it's £20 per adult.

Then that's your choice to only attend for one day. Even if you pay the £10 you wont be able to bring your car into the event, or take part in any of the activities.

JAPSHOW at Santa Pod is £15 for one day (only £10 on the Saturday) on the gate or weekend tickets are £25 on the gate.

Japfest is £18 on the gate.

and yes it's £20 per adult.

The prices elsewhere are not the issue as we are talking about JAE 2010. As for participating in events.... I am not interested :huh:

Charging an extra £10 to place a car on a show stand is taking the p*** :huh:

Just had a look at the JAE website and see that lots of the club spaces have already been booked, though there is no mention of TOC on any of the layout. This is what I've been looking at about half way down the page is where the layouts start.

Don't worry, it is in hand and we are looking like we will be in Okayama or whatever it is called as we couldn't make it to reps meeting so they took the best places!

Other clubs has reserved some areas before the Reps meeting.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links