Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1999 Camry Engine Light

kumar2000

I have the engine light on my 1999 Toyota Camry and it's a v4. I got the code P0171 System Too Lean and P0133 Heated 02 Sensor.

Recommended diagnostic on 02 Sensors and Wiring. How can I check if the 02 Sensors are good and which wires do I need to check? where is the wires and the 02 sensors are located at?

Questions

location of 02 Sensors

which wires do i need to check

Does this car have MAF

• 4 months later...

I have the engine light on my 1999 Toyota Camry and it's a v4. I got the code P0171 System Too Lean and P0133 Heated 02 Sensor.

Recommended diagnostic on 02 Sensors and Wiring. How can I check if the 02 Sensors are good and which wires do I need to check? where is the wires and the 02 sensors are located at?

Questions

location of 02 Sensors

which wires do i need to check

Does this car have MAF

Since its an Inline 4 it does not have an MAF, and check your front Fuel Air Mixture sensor it's located in the exhaust manifold, try taking it out and use a wire brush to clean it up and reset the codes to see if that's the problem if not bring it in to a mechanic to run a diagnostics.