Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Headlights And Rearlights

wayn123

Hi owners

Would the headlights and rearlights off a rev 3/4 fit my rev 1 inport as one of my headlights has gone and its a sealed unit, So i want to change the lights so if a bulb goes i can just change that.

thanks

wayne

Hello!

The headlight structure should be the same as a rev one, just change the bulb.. The rears gets a bit more interesting updated lights to fit the old style rev 1.

To fit a rev3 rear light cluster and center panel you have to do a few mods.. this might sound a bit crude.

For a start you have to rewire the reverse lamps to the new center panel.

Then you need to take a lump hammer and bash the center metal section where the rear panel sat in so it sits with the new reverse lights sit.. (if you decided on the non reverse light panel you will not need to do this).. I have a rev one and did this so if you get stuck give me a shout. It is worth it but I have to say a member on here (Rico) managed a combo of Rev 3 lights and a Rev 1 rear grille and it looked sweet!..

Andy.

Nothing is sealed, you just change the bulb out of the back of the unit. Hope this helps.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links