Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Recall

codman

had my recall done on my iq 2 well done toyota, and thanks for the £20 gift voucher for marks & spencers.the service from lookers chelmsford was great, even washed and vallented my iq, from start of recall to getting the fix done was fast, again thanks toyota, you have been great.

Do they contact you, or do you need to contact toyota? Not that fussed by all this recall nonsense mind, but just wondered whether it was up to me to get this sorted.

the dealer contacts you, then you get a letter from toyota,then when the fix is done toyota send you a recorded letter containing £20 gift voucher for marrs and spencers,i hope this helps.regards codman.

Here in Portugal, as there is no Marks & Spencer, the give us a free year of Toyota Eurocare Service. I hope they only contact me in May, because that's when my IQ is one year old and the free first year of Toyota Eurocare ends...

hi niko, i would rather have euro service than marks spencers vouchers,a service f.o.c would b great. regards codman.

He doesn't get a free service

He is getting free Euro Care Service which is the equivalent of our Club Toyota

Sorry in advance if thats what you realised, it just seemed you thought he was getting his 1 year service free

• 2 weeks later...

Just had the recall done.......considering we got the car Dec 12th I thought we`d missed the problem.....however now I think the car was needing the fix.......very very slightly the car would run on a bit when coasting. Since it`s my first variomatic I thought that was the reason but now I`m n ot so sure......car was cleaned well inside and out but no voucher for whoever.

they send the voucher by post direct from toyota, about 2 weeks after fix. regards codman.

they send the voucher by post direct from toyota, about 2 weeks after fix. regards codman.

Cheers Codman

• 2 weeks later...

He doesn't get a free service

He is getting free Euro Care Service which is the equivalent of our Club Toyota

Sorry in advance if thats what you realised, it just seemed you thought he was getting his 1 year service free

That's it Sally. It's the Eurocare Service and not the real service. The service I just got, costed me 111,65 euros.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links