Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should I Go For A Toyota - Or Stick With Something Decent ?

notatoyotaowner

My first topic.

Any thoughts, bring it on folks.

Toyota, or..............

NATO

Mate is the SAAB forum that crap or non existent that u spendin time ere?!! U dnt even have a toyota for gods sake.

Get a life!!

ABZ-T2

In all fairness, Saab used to be good cars. Afraid that all changed, when GM took them over. Every time i consider a Saab, i'm put of thinking that it's a rebadged Opel

I do like the interior of the saabs, my unc has a saab but its !Removed! awful on the performance side of things. He has the 1.9tdi and that engine is god awful. I think he does get 50 to the gallon but only if he drives like miss daisy on her way to the church on sunday mornin.

It appears a lot of posts have gone missing maybe this has gone to the same place as all the Saab profits for the last 15years?

I would imagine he used a Native American tradition of the talking S**T. You sit and pass it around and whoever has the S**T has to hold it. Some people just hold it but some others really do talk a lot of it.

It appears a lot of posts have gone missing maybe this has gone to the same place as all the Saab profits for the last 15years?

I would imagine he used a Native American tradition of the talking S**T. You sit and pass it around and whoever has the S**T has to hold it. Some people just hold it but some others really do talk a lot of it.

I must say that I have never heard of the Native American tradition of the talking SALT :eek: ;)

I can only assume that if you are left holding the SALT, your car, (Swedish or otherwise) would be prone to corrosion

You would really be in the S**T then :lol:

I must say that I have never heard of the Native American tradition of the talking SALT :eek: ;)

I can only assume that if you are left holding the SALT, your car, (Swedish or otherwise) would be prone to corrosion

You would really be in the S**T then :lol:

very very good :clap: :clap: :clap:

Is he allready banned? :huh:

There can't be too many times :yahoo:

i dont think he should be banned, he should be allowed his say. We were livin in a democracy last time i checked

i dont think he should be banned, he should be allowed his say. We were livin in a democracy last time i checked

I do agree with this but on the other hand if you looked at all his posts 90% were even insults aimed at other members or just utter garbage totally of topic. the other 10% were of a low key value imo, no doubt he will be reading this planning his next verbal assault on us all when he figures out how to get round the ban.

I would like to nominate him for the No.One.Bothered award

here is NOB (short for No.One.Bothered ;)) trophy up for grabs :toast:

If I ban anybody here it shows on the member profile as "BANNED"......

...........as it is not showing on this members profile then they are not banned.

As this member is only 9 years old I hardly think they will be in the market for any car in the near future.

Topic closed