Lathalmond

Sunday 20th June - 11am to 4pm

Hundreds of Vintage Cars and Motorbikes

Commercial Vehicles, Buses and Tractors

Horse Drawn Vintage Bus Rides

Free Entry to the Bus Museum

Autojumble and Craft Stalls

All Day Hot and Cold Food, Tea and Coffee

The Bus Museum is situated at the former Royal Navy Depot at Lathalmond on the B915 (off A823) between Dunfermline and Kelty

This event has grown year after year at the Scottish Vintage Bus Museum and is now one of Scotlands premier historic vehicle shows.

As some of you may know I have two lovely Boxer dogs...

IMG_1251.jpg

I attended this show last year after organising a "club" stand with Boxer Welfare Scotland (that's where I got my two dogs from) and we raised over £300 for the charity.

http://boxerwelfares...transport09.php

I have been asked to do it again this year, this is where some of you can help, I need cars... either classiic, vintage or well modified. We will have space for 8 cars and out stall, do you want to attend this show and have a good day out into the bargain? it's free to enter and you would be helping raise funds for what in my opinion is a very worthy cause, you won't need to do anything more than park your car up and enjoy the show the same as you would with any other.

I will point out now that the date of this show (Sunday 20th June 2010) is the same day as Cars n Rides at Loudon Castle, but if youu are not going to that the please consider this show :)

Put your name down if you are iterested.

It's open to anyone with either a well modified car, vintage/classic car/motorbike/bus/tractor/lorry.. anything interesting.

Email me with the details or post them here (paradise_park@hotmail.com)

What mods have you done to the corolla?

Unfortunatly i can not make it i have just found out my gf has booked a holiday on that date.

Sorry to pull out.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Been to that location before with the JEC - Jaguar - with my lpg XJ40 Jag...which I sold 4 or 5 years ago.

Dunno if the Humber hawk will be ready in time....

I'll pencil it into the diary - and see nearer the time. If he's still about, I could bring my father!! He's vintage!