Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wee Photo Shoot

andycam06

took a few pics yesterday as it was a good day, was a last minute thing and hopfully alot more chances with the good weather,pics aint great but i like, let me know what yous think :D

SDC10205.jpg

SDC10209.jpg

SDC10215.jpg

SDC10221.jpg

SDC10222.jpg

SDC10230.jpg

Mmm shiny, looks great. Your quite the photographer! :lol: Glanzas are great fun, especially with dump valves :rolleyes: Did you get your TTE bumper wrapped with the clear plastic to protect against stone chips?

Mmm shiny, looks great. Your quite the photographer! :lol: Glanzas are great fun, especially with dump valves :rolleyes: Did you get your TTE bumper wrapped with the clear plastic to protect against stone chips?

cheers lad, aw it was a last minute thing and i was dosed with a cold, otherwise i woulda set the cars up better and waybe washed mine :D

na, didnt wrap her, will get her resprayed if she gets too bad, that or chase after any fccker who chips it and kill them :thumbsup: , hahahahahahahaha

The Glanza's spoil the photo's :(

:lol: nice pics mate :thumbsup:

The Glanza's spoil the photo's :(

:lol: nice pics mate :thumbsup:

cheers lad, aw the white yolk in much nicer in the flesh than the photos, carbon bonnet is gorgous in the sunlight :drool:

iam surprised some of the ts lads dont have carbon bonnets, would be pure s*x on some of the TSs

I ain't too keen on the CF hood for the rolla though!!

Nice pics though dude. Bet the glanza destroy your car (speed wise)??? They can be mighty quick cars, i think the T-Sport would have a hard time against some!!

nice pics . nice spot by the water too.can you keep up with those glanzas?

nice pics . nice spot by the water too.can you keep up with those glanzas?

Doubt it, Glanza Turbos are really swift....

The CF Hood for the TS costs an absolute fortune, s'why people aren't sporting it! haha...

Can buy a Glanza for the price of the CF Hood!

As for him keeping up with the Glanza's, Doubtful as he's a Derv :P a CTS wouldn't have a problem though unless they're tuned nicely. :D

cheers lad, aw it was a last minute thing and i was dosed with a cold, otherwise i woulda set the cars up better and waybe washed mine :D

na, didnt wrap her, will get her resprayed if she gets too bad, that or chase after any fccker who chips it and kill them :thumbsup: , hahahahahahahaha

well this front bumper has been on over ayear and has'nt got a chip on it and is used every day!post-44294-126937697515_thumb.jpg

man you petrol loving freaks really do love your cts :P

ha, only messing :hug:

well at the minute i could take the white 1 :yahoo: ......... as he has just rebuilt the engine and has to take it handy for a few k's

but no, wouldnt be much hope of me keeping up with 1 unless it was running like a bag of crap

but there are some lovely glanzas over here putting out over 200 so wouldnt have much hassle keeping up and taking yous, so small and light, like they say just stick a rocket to your backside and you have a glanza :D

well this front bumper has been on over ayear and has'nt got a chip on it and is used every day!post-44294-126937697515_thumb.jpg

aw hopfully mine will be the same lad, so far so good, plastered it in polish/wax last week so hopfully that will help :thumbsup:

sup dude i love the pics looks deadly. the glanzas are sweet looking stick a front mounted intercooler on em and they be deadly i know guys who did it and no stopping em take type R civic s and all . deadly pic

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links