Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Some Alloy Wheels

Jack Taylor

Hello everyone,

I have a Carina II 1.6 with the 4af engine in.

I am trying to tidy the car up a bit and make it look presentable. I need to find some alloy wheels that will fit the 4 spoke hubs.

I would like it if I could get hold of some of the original alloy wheels that some of the Carina II's had in the 1990's.

Any hints as to where I could find a set would be great.

Thanking in advance,

jack Taylor

Hello everyone,

I have a Carina II 1.6 with the 4af engine in.

I am trying to tidy the car up a bit and make it look presentable. I need to find some alloy wheels that will fit the 4 spoke hubs.

I would like it if I could get hold of some of the original alloy wheels that some of the Carina II's had in the 1990's.

Any hints as to where I could find a set would be great.

Thanking in advance,

Jack Taylor

I would have a look on eBay firstly, I'd be surprised if you can't find a set on there.

yeah I have had a look on eBay and couldn't find any originals. Do you think it would be worth looking in a scrap yard and also which other toyota wheels will fit the Carina 1.6 from 1991?

yeah I have had a look on eBay and couldn't find any originals. Do you think it would be worth looking in a scrap yard and also which other toyota wheels will fit the Carina 1.6 from 1991?

You need to keep checking eBay as new items are added by the hour. You could try scrap yards but if your going to travel make sure what your going to look at is good condition, some of their discriptions can be wildly off the mark.

Local ads papers Such as Trade-it/Loot might be worth a look.

You need to find the correct stud pattern etc for your Carina firstly then you can search for wheels which will fit.

Found these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-Alloy-rims-to-fit-a-Toyota-Carina-E_W0QQitemZ250602147072QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET?hash=item3a590d4d00

Yeah I saw those but they are 5 stud. The carina I have is 4 stud and I am looking to the origional alloys or white ones like the Carina touring car.

What about Corolla alloys from a 88 GTi

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Corolla-GTI-original-alloys_W0QQitemZ280481489278QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET?hash=item414dffe17e

The Carina is a large body car, and to set it of nicely without going over the top, a set of 16's will be best and tyres of various sizes are available at not very silly money.

Yes, Those would be good. I just went on the auction and it had finished with no bids. I have emailed the person to see if he/she still has them.

Yes, Those would be good. I just went on the auction and it had finished with no bids. I have emailed the person to see if he/she still has them.

Any luck?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links