Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Central Locking

francois

central locking doesnt work any more using driver side (but driver door locks ok. The central locking works if use the passenger door.

Any ideas?

central locking doesnt work any more using driver side (but driver door locks ok. The central locking works if use the passenger door.

Any ideas?

Sounds as if the solenoid has gone in the drivers door. Got a haynes? If so take your door card off and look for anything obvious then follow the destructions for disassembling the door mechanism and solenoid. :rolleyes:

Any ideas?

just wanted to say that i recently had to replace my hole door after thifes bent the window out to steal my ice it is not that easy to do a haynes manual would be a good idea if you are to atempt to take the lock out to examine it it is a very fiddly job

Any ideas?

Sounds as if the solenoid has gone in the drivers door. Got a haynes? If so take your door card off and look for anything obvious then follow the destructions for disassembling the door mechanism and solenoid. :rolleyes:

I have a Haynes and should be able to take door apart no probs. I will check for obvious loose wires etc, however I'm not sure what the solenoid is. The Haynes manual doesnt mention it!

Any ideas?

I have a Haynes and should be able to take door apart no probs. I will check for obvious loose wires etc, however I'm not sure what the solenoid is. The Haynes manual doesnt mention it!

Basically it is just your door lock and when you turn the key it sends a signal to all the other doors so they lock/open aswell. Don't worry just follow the manual and you cant go wrong. The lock barrel should seperate from the mechanism allowing you to swap it over without having to use a different key.