Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Toyota Motorsport -30Mm Lowering Springs

Toyota89

I have 2 sets of Genuine Toyota Motorsports Auris -30mm lowering springs for sale

70pound plus postage.

Message Me If Intrested

Thanks

Do you still have the springs for sale. if you do im interested in buying a set. would it be possible to meet up to buy them, i live in london.

Where is the interested buyer you had? Too bad he did not buy your set... :/

Best regards, Alex

• 3 weeks later...

C'mon man, you've been selling your last set for ages... You told me people are buying them like crazy!

Sorry for my doubts, but has anyone on this forum bought a set from this guy?

Ive sold 3 sets mate. 1 on this forum to e11fan (you can message him for feedback) 2 on eBay. I work for Toyota so i can get endless of amounts of parts :) Ive also been stuck in Thailand for 3 weeks due to the ash cloud thats why ive had this last set for sale a while.

can supply pictures of the springs if anyone has any doubts.

eBay name: civicvtec15

Thanks

If you say that everything's fine, I do believe you :) Just wanted to make sure, as there's many people out there telling that they've got the last set and make everyone pay them in a hurry but never send the product. Sorry.

Do you have/are you able to get other products from Toyota aswell? Your prices seem quite customer friendly... Might be interested to buy something later on!

If you say that everything's fine, I do believe you :) Just wanted to make sure, as there's many people out there telling that they've got the last set and make everyone pay them in a hurry but never send the product. Sorry.

Do you have/are you able to get other products from Toyota aswell? Your prices seem quite customer friendly... Might be interested to buy something later on!

Nope im not a scammer, just out to earn some honest money :)

Last set of springs is pending sale. I have non left now anyway.

Send me PM of any parts you need and ill see what i can do.

Thanks

I have 2 more sets of springs on order. Message me if your intrested in a set. Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links