Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wiper Size

dwtg

This may answer your question: Ebay Linky!

These may seem cheap but I'll tell you what... they do a cracking job. Used these the past two times i've had to replace my wipers. Only reason I had to replace these the first time was 'User Error' I knocked my wipers when still iced up and ripped the rubber. :lol: Noob!

IMO for the price, they're worth trying even if you don't trust me ;)

If you don't trust Kearon (let's face it, who would?) then I can confirm these wipers are excellent. When I used them on the motorway for the first time it was like seeing my first HD movie. The difference between the standard wipers are these aero ones is seriously impressive.

Sparco's do fail! They rust like like crazy!!

The ones in the eBay link have no metal on them to rust! :lol:

simple question guys. what size are the wipers on a face lift corolla?

thanks

it's very simple: measure the blades from an end to another and buy any standard blades you like...

• Thanks 1

And just in case you don't trust any of these guys I too will say those wipers are exellent, bought mine from clicky choose your make/model from the drop down list and buy the Bosch retro-fit new style wipers, truly amazing stuff!

The customer service from wiperblades.co.uk is really good too. The first set they sent me were leaving streaks all over the screen and weren't cleaning properly. They immediately sent me a new set out and these work fine.

• Thanks 1