Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sparkly....

-T- Sport

Few pics I took after giving it a well needed clean ealier... Used my phone for the pics as my Camera batteries are dead.

27032010256.jpg

27032010257.jpg

27032010258.jpg

27032010260.jpg

27032010261.jpg

Notice how I didn't scrub hard enough to get off my '7' from the last Prod trip... haha. Shall do that tomorrow if I get chance.

Owch....

27032010262.jpg

Aware the backend looks as though it's on stilts.. it has actually been lowered with Eibachs, but carrying no spare and running 215/40's do that to you! :lol:

27032010260.jpg

The extra bit on the end of your spoiler looks naff...

:lol: ;)

looks good the 40s on 17s make it look a little higher, on the next tyre change grab the 215/45s and it will fill the gap nicely thumbsup.gif

Snap dude. I cleaned the car today too, after I put the 18" back on. Car looks good and I do love the rims but it has to be slammed!!! the rears look like a pfl lol!! Your exhaust could have had a wipe down but Im only being picky as you know me and my car cleaning. Keep up the good work though :thumbsup:

:lol:

By the time I came to finnishing it off, it was gone 6PM and the baby goes to bed at 6:30 so I had to give up for the day. May give it some more attention today!

Also contemplating adding a 12" sub install to the Spare Wheel well, hopefully the little bit of added weight will make it sit a bit bettr along with the 45's! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links