Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Changing The Time

auris59

Hi all,

My dad has an Auris and he was trying to set the time today. We tried following the manual but nothing happened when pressing down the display button.

Any help for this dummy would be most helpful.

Hi and welcome to the Forum !

Press and hold down the "DISP" button for aprox. 2..3 seconds to enter in adjustment mode; CLOCK/DATE/UNITS menu will appear, be sure that CLOCK is highlighted (any short press of "DISP", one step forward menu moves) then press and hold again "DISP" button and time will appear; now hour is flashing, any short press of the button will move forward the hour; after setting the hour wait 5 sec. in order to allow the hour to be automatically input, then press the button to adjust the minutes (if you want to) and perform the same step as setting the hour. If you want to exit do not touch any button for about 10 sec. These instructions are for Optitron type meters.

Many thanks tavy, I'll give that a go.

When we tried it before, nothing really happened when the "disp" button was held down - the dash display stayed the same.

Once again, thanks for the info and the welcome.

Once I thought something is broken because "setup" didn't even appear on the screen. I was driving 5km/h in the traffic,didn't remember that i need to stand still ehh

SETUP doesn't appear when Auris is in motion, in order to not distract the driver's attention (smart feature! :yes: )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links