Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Rims + Immense Drop!

noedel

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• noedel

• KPARRIS-JONES

• andycam06

• BRIDGES

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No problem, i just don't want that some admins have to remove your posts ;)

Grtz

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo, back from a good 7 days vacation to Tunisia.

While going on vacations the rolla had a small buttlift :lol:

Rear wiper hole + rear key hole are gone now.

And also 2 little holes behind the big numberplate frame, made by the 1st owner.

So now that's fixed, i can finally get rid of the black painted numerplate frame, and put a smaller one.

I can go pick up the car tomorrow morning, will post some pics then ;)

Grtz!

Soo, the rolla is back home.

Buttlift is done.

From some distance very beautiful, but when you look closer u can see alot of small faults in the paint, and you can still see where the keyhole was :(

Here some pics

foto0286h.jpg

foto0288.jpg

foto0287ak.jpg

Grtz

Called the body sho again, and they will take a look at it again next week.

Here some pics of the faults in the paint.

dscn2504j.jpgdscn2505q.jpgdscn2506.jpg

dscn2507j.jpgdscn2508z.jpgdscn2510e.jpg

dscn2511h.jpgdscn2513q.jpg

Grtz

Not cheap, done by a person who fixes cars (engine and bodywork).

Not a really known garage, just doing it himself.

Grtz

aw right, so like the 'L' plates we have to put on our windscreens when learning to drive here, very handy :thumbsup:

aw yes, passed throught gent alright, was in brussels and bruge, only went to bruge because of the film :D

my head is still spinning i was in that many different places in the last few weeks B)

Andy are you from ireland? Please tell me you went to bruges and uttered the immortal lines ''f,kin bruges?!'' at the bottom of the tower :D

The car looks mint, did you get wheel spacers from eBay?!

yes, yes iam......and yes,yes i did :yahoo::yes: :D :D B) ..............had to be done :toast: B) :D ;)

aw man, hardly anyone has seen that film from outside ireland, !Removed! brilliant film

• 2 weeks later...

New update.

Saw something on the Australian forum, and tried it.

Got the JDM taillight modification, but not as how it's explained on that forum.

- Detached the original foglight wire

- Drill a hole in the right rear light (there's no hole for a foglight)

- Put 2 globes in the frame, on the place of the original foglight (also on the right)

- Attach 2 wires onto the new foglight: one coming from the normal enlightment, and one coming from the brake.

- I did put some diodes in that circuit, to make sure there's no power going back via the brake / enlightment wires (is this the good english word, diode? :P)

- I did put one resistance on the wire coming from the normal enlightment, because the fog was glowing too hard.

Result:

foto0301.jpg

foto0302b.jpg

The braking lights also work fine, but haven't got a pic of that yet.

I only still have to find a good spot to put the resistance, it's getting sooo damn hot, and i don't want to get the car on fire though :P

Grtz!

Here another pic of the edited taillights.

Found a good spot for the resistance thing (because it's becoming very hot).

All good now ;)

dscn2594mz.jpg

And here's my next project.

I'm doing some car body work lessons (edit and repair) this year, and I'm gonna try something new with the wheels.

This is how an abraded (scrubbed) wheel looks like.

foto0300y.jpg

These are the plans with it.

img8315copycopy.jpg

rood.jpg

groena.jpg

I definately prefer the yellow / gold ones, in combination with the yellow foglights.

What colour do you prefer, and why? :P

Grtz!

Leave it as it is, pleaseeee !!!!

Nahh, now the wheels are too simple.

Chosen the colour.

This will be it:

11620722.jpg

Grtz ;)

noedel which website or place did you order your rims from? im sure ive asked you previously but what make/model are your wheels? i think they look damn good and want some for my own but i cant seem to find then anywhere?

noedel which website or place did you order your rims from? im sure ive asked you previously but what make/model are your wheels? i think they look damn good and want some for my own but i cant seem to find then anywhere?

Hmm, i looked on the website i've bought them, but seems they are no more made :wacko:

Here's the link: http://www.caraudioni.com/alloy-wheels-17-alloy-wheels-c-73_76?sort=20a&page=11

The wheels name: Ice Cool Tokyo (Brand is "Ice Cool", model is "Tokyo")

Grtz

Hmm, i looked on the website i've bought them, but seems they are no more made :wacko:

Here's the link: http://www.caraudioni.com/alloy-wheels-17-alloy-wheels-c-73_76?sort=20a&page=11

The wheels name: Ice Cool Tokyo (Brand is "Ice Cool", model is "Tokyo")

Grtz

NO WAY!!! Damn man those wheels are seriously probably the best looking set ive seen on a corolla and ones I'd probably most like to buy for my own car damn. Guess i'll have to print your pictures and take them to the shops see if they got anything similar?

oh thank god......i thought for a sec you were putting on white wheels :eek:

yes of all them the gold is the best, dont like the shade you have, its identical to your spot lights but i dont think that shade will suit, think the shade of the second pic will be nice alright :thumbsup:

NO WAY!!! Damn man those wheels are seriously probably the best looking set ive seen on a corolla and ones I'd probably most like to buy for my own car damn. Guess i'll have to print your pictures and take them to the shops see if they got anything similar?

Hey mate, here are 3 more pics I've uploaded, with clear view on the wheel:

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6313/icecoolracingtokyo17inc.jpg

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/2820/icecooltokyo345.jpg

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/8537/foto0275y.jpg

Hope you can still find them!

oh thank god......i thought for a sec you were putting on white wheels :eek:

yes of all them the gold is the best, dont like the shade you have, its identical to your spot lights but i dont think that shade will suit, think the shade of the second pic will be nice alright :thumbsup:

So you mean that the colour of the wheel in the last shown picture above looks the best?

Don't worry, me too :lol:

Grtz!

thanks, i'll print them off and start taking them to all the local tuning shops see if anyone can get their hands on them. thanks again.

Here another pic of the edited taillights.

Found a good spot for the resistance thing (because it's becoming very hot).

All good now ;)

dscn2594mz.jpg

And here's my next project.

I'm doing some car body work lessons (edit and repair) this year, and I'm gonna try something new with the wheels.

This is how an abraded (scrubbed) wheel looks like.

foto0300y.jpg

These are the plans with it.

img8315copycopy.jpg

rood.jpg

groena.jpg

I definately prefer the yellow / gold ones, in combination with the yellow foglights.

What colour do you prefer, and why? :P

Grtz!

i'd stick with the gold ones aswell! :thumbsup:

Hey!

Thanks all, nice to read these honest responses ;)

I've just ordered the paint for the wheels, it's +/- the colour of the pic shown above

( http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/81/11620722.jpg )

I also like the green as it is, but the gold/yellow makes me like it even more :P

Grtz!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links