Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Rims + Immense Drop!

noedel

Thats low but i wanna know how lower your sitting than me.....So far iv busted my passenger side arch, my tte front bumper is wrecked from the bottom. My drivers side arch ripped off from rubbing.

lol keep at it and go lower!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• noedel

• KPARRIS-JONES

• andycam06

• BRIDGES

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

blimey thats low!

You might end up scraping the bottom when you go round corners quick!

That's why i only do that on a flat road surface :P

Thats low but i wanna know how lower your sitting than me.....So far iv busted my passenger side arch, my tte front bumper is wrecked from the bottom. My drivers side arch ripped off from rubbing.

lol keep at it and go lower!

Lowest point is 4cm (the plate under the engine, between the 2 frot wheels).

Only got itthis low for a day now, so can't tell you :P

But i'm not gona lower it more.

Ah nicee, thing is my drop will be a bit different to yours, my front bumper from the shape on the splitters on the tte bumper was around 4cm off the ground aswell maybe a little less. I basically couldnt get a ciggarette box under so a little lower than a 20 deck. The front wheels were sitting just inside the arch but thats what caused the damage. Im raising it up to avoid any more costs now haha. It is looking well that low though ;)

Ah nicee, thing is my drop will be a bit different to yours, my front bumper from the shape on the splitters on the tte bumper was around 4cm off the ground aswell maybe a little less. I basically couldnt get a ciggarette box under so a little lower than a 20 deck. The front wheels were sitting just inside the arch but thats what caused the damage. Im raising it up to avoid any more costs now haha. It is looking well that low though ;)

That's exactly why i don't take the TTE front :lol:

But rly thanks for the comment mate! ;)

Car looks great, ***** its low!

Must have to be careful to avoid scrapes haha

If it's only the plastic bottom plate, it's ok, exhaust line is worse :lol:

how rough is it and is anything ratteling inside the car ?

Comfort from 0 - 10: 3 i guess :P

Only things ratteling is my bunch of keys and the new radio.

But i'm planning to take it out again and put some mousse bewteen the gaps ;)

And also when i fully filled my tank, u can hear it clutch from side to side when cornering or accelerating. Solutions: let the woofer do it's work! :lol:

how rough is it and is anything ratteling inside the car ?

Comfort from 0 - 10: 3 i guess :P

Only things ratteling is my bunch of keys and the new radio.

But i'm planning to take it out again and put some mousse bewteen the gaps ;)

And also when i fully filled my tank, u can hear it clutch from side to side when cornering or accelerating. Solutions: let the woofer do it's work! :lol:

haha, aw iav to do something with my yolk, cant go around a corner now without it rubbing, i mean 5mph and it rubs, was ferfect for the first couple of week, something seems to have happened it the other night, bt all seems tight, cant afford the coilovers at the minute though :(

haha, aw iav to do something with my yolk, cant go around a corner now without it rubbing, i mean 5mph and it rubs, was ferfect for the first couple of week, something seems to have happened it the other night, bt all seems tight, cant afford the coilovers at the minute though :(

Hmm that's rubbing fast then.

Now i can do 3/4 roundabouts at 65km/h, no rubbing.

the back is sitting lower than the front - their is a reason for the rear to be slightly higher than the front. if you want to go that low have someone who knows what they are doing set the car up, you'll make the most of your coilovers then and handling will be phenomenol.

the back is sitting lower than the front - their is a reason for the rear to be slightly higher than the front. if you want to go that low have someone who knows what they are doing set the car up, you'll make the most of your coilovers then and handling will be phenomenol.

Correction.

My back is 0.5cm higher then the front ;)

It's good now, will stay.

And here the problem with entering my own garage.

Just 1mm too low :P

foto0072copy.jpg

haha, you want a plank of wood on the road to ease you up, i had to put 1 down or i would be waving bye bye to TTE bumper :thumbsup:

This is already with a plank of wood ;)

Yeh indeed, TTE front will never come onto mine.

Grtz

haha, you want a plank of wood on the road to ease you up, i had to put 1 down or i would be waving bye bye to TTE bumper :thumbsup:

i've got the tte bumper on the compressor at standard height and it catches so i moulded a piece of plastic to the underside of the splitters and plastic riveted/bonded them on and all seems fine for protection and since then i have not had any bother. :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

Sphere pic at our Belgian coast (looking to u English people on the other side :lol: )

foto0084n.jpg

Greetzzz

looks lush man can you see me hahaha

Haha sure, right there:

post-78656-127124917661_thumb.jpg

Thanks mate ;)

she is looking very well lad, wheels look lovely on it, i loved the other ones aswell though, colour matched the car perfect :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, but I think my current wheels are more like "JDM" style, which i like so much ;)

And now a small update.

On the picture below u can see clearly that the rear wheels are more hidden in the arches (which i actually don't like).

So i ordered some wheel spacers, only for the rear.

20mm wider per wheel, so total will be 40mm wider at the rear.

Spacers are from H&R (the best actually :D ).

foto0089r.jpg

And here some more pics of the drop.

Btw, my cellphone's 4.5cm wide B)

dscn0971y.jpg

dscn0974r.jpg

dscn0975j.jpg

Greetzzz!

haha, very nice, lad can you afford to push the wheels out another 20mm with the big drop, even with the stretched tyres will it not be hitting the arch ?

i know exactly what you mean though, i often commented on that to myself about my car :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links