Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iq Broken Into

justin7

Yey....i can gladly inform you all that my iq has been broken into....the glove box well bag is completely gone and my back windscreen has been completely smashed..first quote from autoglass for a new one is 600 quid! for that tiny piece of glass...its horrible...better still my insurance only covers up to 350 quids worth of damage on glass..... what should i do?

Sorry to hear that. I've had most of my cars broken into over the years, but thankfully not the IQ.

£600 seems like a lot for the Autoglass quote, perhaps you could try a few other car glass companies?

Failing that you could try your Toyota dealer - or member Parts King on here who might be able to get you a discount.

Otherwise you could try a scrapyard/breakers. There was one on eBay which had a front end collision, so they may be able to supply it.

eBay item number: 250599879050

Call HygradeMotors direct on 01616824345 or 07790929786.

hey mattiq,

thanks a lot for your help...literally just got off the phone to autoglass...they quoted 600 quid... then rang toyota they said 300 quid fitted...then they transfered me over to the same guy from autoglass...bet he felt a tad awkward lol!.....but yes there are multiple bin liners along the back of my car!/....the ducking even took my glove bag and cover.....wtf are they gonna do with them!! sighhhhh

Yey....i can gladly inform you all that my iq has been broken into....the glove box well bag is completely gone and my back windscreen has been completely smashed..first quote from autoglass for a new one is 600 quid! for that tiny piece of glass...its horrible...better still my insurance only covers up to 350 quids worth of damage on glass..... what should i do?

I would go and challenge them on that price and tell them to stick it up their whizzer!!!

Go and buy the screen from Toyota for the £181 it costs and get a local screen company to fit it for you

Kingo :thumbsup:

yeah its my own fault really... thing is this was my first car and had to take the cheapest car insurance around...i thought i had windscreen cover but either way the excess was 250 quid anyway...i am buying it off toyota for 180 quid the they use autoglass which is a further 80 quid so all in all total vat, 295 so theres not much else i can do!

....the ducking even took my glove bag and cover.....wtf are they gonna do with them!! sighhhhh

Hey Justin, sorry to hear that they broke into your iQ. Since they took those useless things, one would start to beleive it's done by someone who wants those items for his/hers own iQ.

Thats correct! If I ordered one now it would be 13th before delivery

I hear you :lol:

dare say my car gets fixed today!....student loan in a few weeks! expect some mods!

dare say my car gets fixed today!....student loan in a few weeks! expect some mods!

A new glove box/bag?? laugh.gif

A new glove box/bag?? laugh.gif

How rude! .......but very funny :D: :D: :D:

grrrrrrr........*punches to the face* LOLOL nahhh how much do they even cost?

do you think if i turn up to the valet place with a car full of glass would they care?