Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Angel Eye Headlights

startz

Where to buy Angel Eye Headlights?? I looked through the internet and couldn't find any matching for toyota corolla. All i can see is US websites.

Some sites even sell for Toyota Yaris, but not Corolla. Any help??? Mines a T-sport 2003 model

theres none !!!!!

sad but true, if you have patients there is a make shift job you can do, looks the job,

blingers did you but you will have to look up the thread yourself or if someone knows where it is stick up a link :thumbsup:

theres none !!!!!

sad but true, if you have patients there is a make shift job you can do, looks the job,

blingers did you but you will have to look up the thread yourself or if someone knows where it is stick up a link :thumbsup:

patience*

...sorry had to do that :)

Angels look good no doubt, but i think they only suit cars that have projector style headlights, otherwise they look abit tacky

hi! yeah there are no aftermarket halo lights for our corollas so i did a projector retrofit with angel eyes. sadly my car was written off after it was hammered by a hail storm :(

2n0k2e.jpg

24dlb45.jpg

aw crap, no way lad, i heard the weather was pretty bad out there a few weeks ago, i heard something like 5 months rain in 5 minutes :(

and golf balls of hale stones......

you alright? the car a total right off ?

sorry to hear man :o

aw crap, no way lad, i heard the weather was pretty bad out there a few weeks ago, i heard something like 5 months rain in 5 minutes :(

and golf balls of hale stones......

you alright? the car a total right off ?

sorry to hear man :o

thanks andy yeah it was quite an experience haha. every metal panel is dented including the pillars so pretty sure its a write off. insurance will cover it. i'm still driving it and it definitely turns heads now lol

2ce41w2.jpg

OMG thats crazy

Those headlights look amazing, but daym, the amount of dent in your car looks like youve been a victim of a drive-by

if i write what iam thinking up here it would all be **** and **** and **** ******* *****, :o

holp crap lad, sorry to hear this, and see it for that matter, so its true what i heard about it being like golf balls coming down, that is unreal, cant believe it didnt smash windows, as above looks like a drive by, man i cant believe that :(

it there is anythink salvagable on the outside get it off before insurance take it, alot of lads might be interested in the angle eyes now :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links