Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Time To Say Goodbye...

duncerduncs

Some of you may have picked up in my happy birthday thread that I'm having problems with one of my knees :(

Due to an accident at work last year I've been in constant pain whilst driving (and walking) in my left knee. When we changed our Rav in September we hoped an operation would solve the pain, but unfortunately it's made the pain worse and driving a manual is now almost impossible for me.

As a result, and with some sadness, we are selling our manual Rav :(

Both Mrs Duncs and myself have really enjoyed our Rav ownership over the last few of years and I'd like to think that I've made some friends through the forum. It'll be a sad and emotional day in a couple of weeks when we hand our Rav back...

... Lucky for us then, we'll be trading it in for another Rav! :lol:

So we will take delivery of a new 2.0 petrol Multi-Drive S XTR soon :yahoo:

(You couldn't get rid of me that easily! :rolleyes: )

As a result, and with some sadness, we are selling our manual Rav :(

Good grief Duncs, you had me going there - nearly choked on me cuppa - I thought there was something seriously wrong with that new RAV. :unsure:

Oh and I'm sorry to hear that the knee is not improving as fast as it might.

(Did I get those last two concerns in the right order? :unsure:).

Seriously, all the best, just take care of yourself and glad you are not going anywhere!

So, petrol now then?

I was completely overcome by emulsion for a moment there, Duncsmin....very amusing and giving great hope to those of us who are in attendance tomorrow to make appointment for knee operation. I am currently suffering a very rare condition by the name of Orthopaedic Tourettes.....every time ma knee pops out, ah shout b*****d!!!!!

Glad remaining with us you will be, AND ENJOY YOUR NEW MOATIR.

Yoda fay Glesga :thumbsup:

Thought you and Lady Duncs were coming unRAVelled then for a mo.

Then I looked down to pray for your souls in the wilderness and noticed the punch line.

Hope it wont be too long before you join the Auto Brigade. :yahoo::clap:

You know it makes sense because you kneed to. :sick::unsure:

I'm gutted for your manual RAV Duncs. Discarded like an old shoe because of you and your wussy knee. :crutchy: I really hope it finds a good home where the new owner can't find an excuse to whine about one of its fundamental components.

How is Mrs & jnr Duncs?

Just kidding you old softie, I love you to bits really :P :wub:

So! A high tech petrol? I'll have to read up a bit more.

haha - ma prayers are comin true - everybodys goin to end up wanting a 3 door petrol RAV!!

What wrong with getting the clutch pedal mounted higher up so you can operate it with yer left paw?

Never really use the clutch masel anyroads - its either on or off. Weak left leg and a heavy right leg.......

glad to know yer ioperation wasa waste of time as it'll save me asking the GP fur a referral fur 2 new knees - obviously a waste of time and I'm on enuf painkillers as is.... you really should not have to put up with having to pedal that train of your (pedalino??)Go for early retirement - I did when I wis 44 and won it!