Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Pics Of The Rolla!

JEGIER

some new pics of my rolla when it was half clean!

DSC_0553.jpg

DSC_0552.jpg

DSC_0549.jpg

DSC_0547-1.jpg

DSC_0546.jpg

DSC_0545.jpg

got the lowering springs ready to go on, just waiting to get them fitted!

Not a fan of the grille, dosent line up with the bonnet or bumper very well should of kept standard. Pro race's are a good choice. Thinking of a set for the type r :)

Hmm indeed, the grille doesn't fit at all.

Except that, very good looking corolla!

Here a pic of one similar grille as yours (shape)

dscn0655u.jpg

looking good, you'll have to let me know what the springs are like, i'll be ordering some when i get paid :thumbsup:

looking good, you'll have to let me know what the springs are like, i'll be ordering some when i get paid :thumbsup:

what springs u talking about?

Jegier's car springs?

Is it lowered?

Nice alloys, wouldnt mind them for my corolla...what type are they?? Noticed your in the north east, me too, did you get the wheels from our area???

Nice alloys, wouldnt mind them for my corolla...what type are they?? Noticed your in the north east, me too, did you get the wheels from our area???

You can probably get them from Halfords if you want to go in and physically buy them. They stock a lot of Wolfrace and Team Dynamics wheels there.

You can probably get them from Halfords if you want to go in and physically buy them. They stock a lot of Wolfrace and Team Dynamics wheels there.

Cheers MarcTS, will have a gander at Halfords on me way home tonight!!

i got mine from foxhunters tyres and alloys in whitley bay mate, pretty decent prices. where abouts in the north east you from?

and yes i know the front grille looks crap but its temporary im hoping to get a tte one soon if its possible to still get them!

lowering springs are getting fitted on the 0th of april so i have to wait abit yet! getting it done for a decent price so i dont mind the wait.

dscn0655u.jpg

what alloys are them in the photo, they look sexual

and yes i know the front grille looks crap but its temporary im hoping to get a tte one soon if its possible to still get them!

lowering springs are getting fitted on the 0th of april so i have to wait abit yet! getting it done for a decent price so i dont mind the wait.

is that like the 4th of never :P

dscn0655u.jpg

what alloys are them in the photo, they look sexual

the car is fair sexual, for such a simple few bits sooooo effective,

what; remove rubstrips, ms design skirts, alloys, springs/coilovers, NICE grill, and moved the number plate :thumbsup:

oh they look like BBS, could be wrong

where you get the pic lad ?

the car is fair sexual, for such a simple few bits sooooo effective,

what; remove rubstrips, ms design skirts, alloys, springs/coilovers, NICE grill, and moved the number plate :thumbsup:

oh they look like BBS, could be wrong

where you get the pic lad ?

They aren't BBS, i'm not sure (the owner hasn't got a project topic on my dutch forum), but i think its brock.

17x8

i got mine from foxhunters tyres and alloys in whitley bay mate, pretty decent prices. where abouts in the north east you from?

good old boro mate

good old boro mate

ahh right!

• 1 year later...

Hello every one,

I'm new here. I have a E12 that i recently bought at our local car dealer.

But here we know the E12 as the Corolla RunX/Allex 2003.

I have searched the web for the fog lamps for this model but could not find it any where.

Can someone help me with this.

I attached a photo off my car with standard body kit.

Hello every one,

I'm new here. I have a E12 that i recently bought at our local car dealer.

But here we know the E12 as the Corolla RunX/Allex 2003.

I have searched the web for the fog lamps for this model but could not find it any where.

Can someone help me with this.

I attached a photo off my car with standard body kit.

I can't see any pictures.

And if you can't find them on the internet, go to your dealer ;)

Grtz

some new pics of my rolla when it was half clean!

DSC_0553.jpg

DSC_0552.jpg

DSC_0549.jpg

DSC_0547-1.jpg

DSC_0546.jpg

DSC_0545.jpg

got the lowering springs ready to go on, just waiting to get them fitted!

Nice car and set off wheels. I like the rims. I like the fog lamps to. Do you know where online i can order them. Been searching for them for a while now. Still haven't found them.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links