Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paint Mud Flaps

rdmbfossa

Hi, Just picked up a new Aygo Blue. I have ordered mud flaps and was just wondering if anyone had painted theirs to match the car or if they are best left unpainted. I also ordered the glove box lid, are there any other "must have" accessories I should think about getting?

Thanks.

Hi, Just picked up a new Aygo Blue. I have ordered mud flaps and was just wondering if anyone had painted theirs to match the car or if they are best left unpainted. I also ordered the glove box lid, are there any other "must have" accessories I should think about getting?

Thanks.

My Blue came with a glove box lid ? I had my mud flaps painted to match and they peeled in a month... crybaby.gif

They replaced them but I asked that they were left standard, they still look good. thumbsup.gif

Additions:

Larger wiper blade for the rear

Smaller aerial

Courtesy light delay

Passenger switch for the courtesy light

Rear light for the boot

Brighter headlights

LED brake and side lights

Thanks, I think I will fit the mud flaps the way they come and see how happy the wife is with them. Our Blue definitely does not have a glove box lid but it seem like a nice easy job to fit. If there are any mods to make the interior light work with the passenger and rear doors I would be very grateful if someone could point me the the correct thread, as it is awkward to get our child into her car seat in the dark.

Thanks, I think I will fit the mud flaps the way they come and see how happy the wife is with them. Our Blue definitely does not have a glove box lid but it seem like a nice easy job to fit. If there are any mods to make the interior light work with the passenger and rear doors I would be very grateful if someone could point me the the correct thread, as it is awkward to get our child into her car seat in the dark.

Go here:

http://my107.blogspot.com/search/label/Lights

My Blue didnt come with a glove box lid either, but thena friends from a different dealer did.

Maybe its dealer specific?

Mind he also paid £350 more than me for his and it only seems to have a glove box lid over mine XD

Where is every1 getting all your accessories from?x

Mr T, Halfrauds, eBay and just using a general web search. thumbsup.gif

I just got the mud flaps and glove box lid for my Toyota dealer, I checked eBay and online for the best prices but there was only a few pounds in it, the glovebox lid was £28 and the mud flaps were £37.

Not a bad price, remember that Parts King is worth sending a PM to for prices as well. cool.gif

Put some Pics up of the mud flaps please! :) painted or otherwise!

I've never seen an Aygo with them on!

Cheers :thumbsup:

James

Put some Pics up of the mud flaps please! smile.gif painted or otherwise!

Cheers thumbsup.gif

James

DSC00746.jpg

Put some Pics up of the mud flaps please! smile.gif painted or otherwise!

Cheers thumbsup.gif

James

DSC00746.jpg

NICE :thumbsup:

What about the rear ones?!

Front

DSC00904.jpg

Back

DSC00903.jpg

DSC00902.jpg

Back different angle, Please excuse the dirt as I have not washed it for a few weeks biggrin.gif

I can forgive you for the dirt... my car is Black so u can imagine the trouble I have in keeping her clean!

Thanks for the pics! :thumbsup: they look really cool actually ... kinda rally like! :P

will try get my hands on a set!

Thanks again,

James

Thoese ones are just cheap bits of plastic though. Has anyone tried rubber ones from (forgive me) Halfrauds or similar?

Got the parts and fitted them, both jobs took just a few minutes. Pleasant surprise that the parts cost slightly less than quoted, £58.49 for everything. Mud flaps look fine in black so I will likely just leave them standard. They are just plastic but are shaped to fit the car and will do the job fine.

I have ordered a fascia and will fit a Kenwood stereo with ipod control that I have sitting in the house from a previous car. Next job will be to add an interior light delay and passenger door switch, back door switches too if its not too big a job. A boot light also would be handy. I know its a small fairly basic car, but if Toyota can fit electric windows, air conditioning, and bluetooth, maybe they should think their buyers might also like to be able to see in the dark :yes:

Got the parts and fitted them, both jobs took just a few minutes. Pleasant surprise that the parts cost slightly less than quoted, £58.49 for everything.

For the mudflaps and what..?

Glovebox lid.

Seems a little excessive, but compared to some of the prices others have quoted on here.. fair play. :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links