Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avensis T3S D4D Egr Valve

New2Toyota2009

I think I've come to the bottom of a problem with my Avensis. Trouble is it's the EGR valve.

How on earth do you take it out????

I think I've come to the bottom of a problem with my Avensis. Trouble is it's the EGR valve.

I have posted some photos in the general members' gallery under 1CD-FTV egr valve. If you have a 1CD-FTV engine, they should help. On this model there are three fixing points and the lower one is the hardest to get at. It's useful to have some small bolts or similar to hand to plug the coolant pipes when you disconnect them. Work on a cold engine.

Can I ask what the problem is that you are experiencing?

I have posted some photos in the general members' gallery under 1CD-FTV egr valve. If you have a 1CD-FTV engine, they should help. On this model there are three fixing points and the lower one is the hardest to get at. It's useful to have some small bolts or similar to hand to plug the coolant pipes when you disconnect them. Work on a cold engine.

Can I ask what the problem is that you are experiencing?

hi toyotavensis,

i think you've found my other post in which i outline my problem. i'm hoping to have it sorted today.