Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Easy Tuning For 4E-Fe?

John E11

Hi all. Last year i done a trackday in my E11 4e-fe(dont laugh).. i loved it that much im doing another one in 3 weeks time. . Even though i was the lowest powerd car there i had fun mostly due to me using dunlop rally tires. . but anyway im looking for a bit more from my 4e-fe . . on the last day i was running a straight pipe into my intake. . any simple ideas to try and increase my power if at all posible??

easiest power gain is benzene in the fuel. Just be warned this is illegal and I can't be held responsible for the effects it causes - (known to cause cancer)!

4EFE really isn't worth tuning, we used to have a starlet with a 4EFE and a service with a change of plugs made quite a noticeable difference.

easiest power gain is benzene in the fuel. Just be warned this is illegal and I can't be held responsible for the effects it causes - (known to cause cancer)!

4EFE really isn't worth tuning, we used to have a starlet with a 4EFE and a service with a change of plugs made quite a noticeable difference.

i kno a 4e-fe isn't worth tuning but my funds dont allow me to do much more... i will get plugs, oil and filter before the day. . .

not going to try benzene it was last on my list...

will be running hard compound tires next time wit starlet sr speedlines. .

• 9 years later...

HEllo John 🙂

Did you find out how to increase a little bit power from 4E-FE?

On 4/2/2010 at 7:45 PM, John E11 said:

i kno a 4e-fe isn't worth tuning but my funds dont allow me to do much more... i will get plugs, Oil and filter before the day. . .

not going to try benzene it was last on my list...

will be running hard compound tires next time wit starlet sr speedlines. .

my only idea is to disconnect vapor (from the engine's "head") from the intake manifold, but I do not know how much it brings.

• 2 years later...

Hi 

On 8/1/2019 at 4:12 PM, Peter diR said:

my only idea is to disconnect vapor (from the engine's "head") from the intake manifold, but I do not know how much it brings.

Hi where is this vapor 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links