Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

TTE Parts Availabilty

John Barlow

Hi peeps,

Am I the only one having difficulty obtaining TTE parts from my Local Dealer? I have been on the official TTE website and they say 'all parts are available through your local dealer' but none of the dealers (6 in total) I have visited are interested in supplying any of the TTE items. If anybody knows of a company which can supply these parts then please post the address on this site. Cheers.

thats kind of interesting... can you complain to TTE or Toyota UK, not the dealers?

I find it really hard to understand why wouldnt someone want to take 30% margin out of your hands ;-)

Hi Guy's

Steve at JCT in Hull is aware of all the TTE stuff, but there is staill a problem with getting the parts in the uk, so far only the front spoiler is available, I've been told we should see it start to arrive in Feb, fingers crossed.:(

well, front spoiler is avail. because it is a toyota part number, not TTE part... it is located in their normal access to accessories catalogue for Corolla

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links