Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corrola Parts

FISH123

I have a toyota corrola tte compressor and i need to buy a new centre for the dashboard as i have snapped of the little storage compartment near the ashtray and i was hoping someone could help me or point me in the right direction as i dont know what the part is called or where to look.

the part is the one that looks like carbon-fiber in there middle with all the climate controls on and the clock just below the radio

Thank you

I have a toyota corolla t sport compressor and i need sum replacement parts and cant find anywhere to get them from the main part i need is the instrument cluster with the carbon-fiber effect on it can anyone please help i have the part number just cant find it anywhere

speak to parts king (aka kingo) had a look on my epc but it only covers upto the pre facelift :(

Try Toyota, if you need a laugh, I enquired there and they wanted £200 not fitted!!!

I'd try breakers if I were you? Not likely to be the most common part around!

Steve

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links