Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Carpet Mats Pins

Paul McAtee

Hey,

Just a quick question the two pins that hold my carpet mat in place are not there, (have never been since i got the car) although the two holes in the carpet are there. I was thinking that the pins had moved and were under the carpet.

So is there any quick way of lifting the carpet up and checking?

Regards

Paul

Hi

i think you only get the pins when you buy the toyota auris mats that are tailored for the car.

Hi

i think you only get the pins when you buy the toyota auris mats that are tailored for the car.

Yup, don't think you get the pins unless you buy Toyota carpets. Might be worthwhile asking at a dealer if they are available seperately. During the accelerator recall .... and currently .... my local dealer, Shields Toyota in Glasgow, are offering Toyota tailored mats for £30 a set.

brandsportinc_2098_15177722.jpg

i would be surprised if you can't buy them separately from the mats , however just in case you can't , i'm sure if you google you'll come up with a few sites that'll sell you a pair , for instance http://www.brandsport.com/toy-00206-00801.html its a U.S site , just using it as an example , i checked to see how much it would cost to ship and it came out at $69 :o :eek::lol: it must be a mistake :lol:

PS , give Kingo ( Parts King ) a call , he'll help you if he can

Cheers just ordered those so will check them out wen i get them

Regards Paul

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links