Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

After Market Ice In Corolla Verso

kooboy

Did anybody fixed after market Double DIN GPS&DVD ssytem in corolla verso? Mine is 54 reg T-spirit planning to fit Meos MC702B which is a cheaper one. Has anybody got suggestions please. Does this work with Tomtom maps? Does this support the steering control? Do I need to buy any facicas or will it fit straight into the slot?

What all accessories I need to buy

Thanks in adavance

Did anybody fixed after market Double DIN GPS&DVD ssytem in corolla verso? Mine is 54 reg T-spirit planning to fit Meos MC702B which is a cheaper one. Has anybody got suggestions please. Does this work with Tomtom maps? Does this support the steering control? Do I need to buy any facicas or will it fit straight into the slot?

What all accessories I need to buy

Thanks in adavance

Nobody got answer? Can somebody atleast let me know did anybody succeed to have steering wheel control with the chinese Double din systems available on eBay? If so please let me know which is the best unit which i can fit in my car.

Thanks

I have been looking at similar products but am unsure also.. i have been looking at ones from this site Link!! they say you can use the steering remote as well.. im getting more and more tempted!!

I have been looking at similar products but am unsure also.. i have been looking at ones from this site Link!! they say you can use the steering remote as well.. im getting more and more tempted!!

Hi

Which model in that you are looking at? If you are succesful please also let me know which one it is. I'm looking at various model on eBay ,recently started looking at one of the unit from chinavasion ,but I can't see reviws for these products. I just wait and see.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links