Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What's The Fastest 1/4 Mile Time

j4y-r

:toast: Hello t sport people I went to the shakespeare raceway the other week i really enjoyed myself, it was my fisrt time on the drag trip. Anyway the best time i got was 15.016, what is the best so far. thanks jay-r

Get a picture of your time slip posted and ricc will add you to the 1/4 Mile table thats a sticky at the top of the page

Ricc is the daddy as far as T sports go

Edit: thats a very good time by the way, what mods have you got?

P.s where about are you from??

Edited by Norfolk n Chance

:toast: Hello t sport people I went to the shakespeare raceway the other week i really enjoyed myself, it was my fisrt time on the drag trip. Anyway the best time i got was 15.016, what is the best so far. thanks jay-r

the print out is to faint on the camera so i will try and scan it. :ffs: there are no mods on my baby I jus took out the spare an the bottom part of the backseat. lol

i ran a 15.012 in standard form @ santa pod.

with an air filter and lowered suspension im on a 14.77.... again @ pod.

shakey is notoriously faster than pod for rwyb events. surface is much flatter. shame they have started with the whole helmet thing as that puts me off massively.

Get a picture of your time slip posted and ricc will add you to the 1/4 Mile table thats a sticky at the top of the page

Douche

you guys need to buy a RAV4 !!!

Am from the midlands brimingham.Am not happy at all because I would like to show people the proof.I would of loved to come to the pod but av got to go to wakefield to finish off my plumbing course, nxet time maybe.

shakey is notoriously faster than pod for rwyb events. surface is much flatter. shame they have started with the whole helmet thing as that puts me off massively.

whats wrong with wearing a helmet have you got a big head lol. jokes.What mods have you got on the car and did u take anything out the car.

shame they have started with the whole helmet thing as that puts me off massively.

But Ricc..............motorsport is dangerous................A helmet may just keep your brain in place! :P ;) :lol:

whats wrong with wearing a helmet have you got a big head lol. jokes.What mods have you got on the car and did u take anything out the car.

i have no issues wearing a helmet. i do however have issues trying to arrange a rwyb meet for people who aren't as mad on such things. its easier to arrange such things at santa pod where the requirement only exists for fast cars.

like i said above...... without mods, only the rear removed and my tool box etc. 15.012

with mods, seats removed, AIR FILTER. 14.077 (last year) and same car spec but lowered, with me and a passenger @ 14.9/97mph. (this year). lots and lots of 14sec runs.

EDIT!!!! sorry marc just reminded me, my car wasnt lowered until this year! lol... so only mod was the filter.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links