Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Few New Pictures

xclairex1

Thought id put up a few new pictures now that ive got the winter wheels off and its nice and clean, with my new red toyota Badge and new dog guard (thanks parts king) saves my dogs rampaging through the car as he used to demolish the old dog guard lol.

th_Photo164.jpg

th_Photo159.jpg

th_Photo163.jpg

Sorry pictures are so small not sure how to make them bigger

Looks lush in the first pic..is it just lowered on springs?

I really like the colour tbh something different from grey or black, and the wheels really suit it :thumbsup:

Looks lush in the first pic..is it just lowered on springs?

I really like the colour tbh something different from grey or black, and the wheels really suit it :thumbsup:

Thanks! :thumbsup: Yeah just lowered on Konis.

Hey a bit off topic but how much was the dog guard, as im needing one for my car.

Everytime the dog is in the back he tries to climb through the car lol.

Cheers

Hey a bit off topic but how much was the dog guard, as im needing one for my car.

Everytime the dog is in the back he tries to climb through the car lol.

Cheers

Was £136 from parts king, bit dearer than the universal ones but worth it, much more room for the dogs now and its a much better fit.

car looks really well, dont like it in the signiture pics as i think the wheels look too dark, but in the bigger pics they look class, nice tidy done, fair play, any more plans ?

car looks really well, dont like it in the signiture pics as i think the wheels look too dark, but in the bigger pics they look class, nice tidy done, fair play, any more plans ?

Yeah i know what you mean about the wheels in the first pictures they look really dark. At the moment just got the compressor front bumper to go on, its being painted then ill just see what happens.

aw yea, i was going to say to spray the lip on the bumper but i forgot you were getting the tsport bumper, will look weird on the car as you cant get the tsport in our colour and iav never seen a bumper on one before, cant wait for the pics :thumbsup:

aw yea, i was going to say to spray the lip on the bumper but i forgot you were getting the tsport bumper, will look weird on the car as you cant get the tsport in our colour and iav never seen a bumper on one before, cant wait for the pics :thumbsup:

Thanks, i know at least it will be different. Should be getting fitted this week so il get some pics up as soon as its done!