Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris Back In To Toyota Again

ARCH

Love my sr180 to death the looks the colour(white)but am starting to lose faith in the build quality,had both front seats replaced after warranty december,only done 1300 miles since and the seats have to be changed again,side skirt is coming away from the car and needs re-bonding,loud rattling noise on left hand side of car(toyota say foam gasket on airbox needs replacing)have rung toyota customer relations on wednesday to vent my frustrations that it is costing me time and fuel keep going back to the dealers to have these problems looked at, and still waiting for them to call me back,has anybody else had these problems, i had ravs the previous 8 years and they were never off the road only for servicing.

Not problems like yours but my Auris was countless times back to the dealer. I am not talking rattles but mechanical issues I mentioned many times on the forum. Get used to it (can be costly when warranty expiries) or get rid of the car- that is what I am going to do soon. Now I have rust problem (in Auto Bild 100k km test Auris "rusted away" too).

what was the issue with the seats?

also worth noting that the side skirts would be a dealer fit part and dont come from the factory.

insure about the air box as its bolted down. might be worth having a tap around and see if you can locate it yourself, dealers are notoriously bad at fining squeaks and rattles

what was the issue with the seats?

also worth noting that the side skirts would be a dealer fit part and dont come from the factory.

insure about the air box as its bolted down. might be worth having a tap around and see if you can locate it yourself, dealers are notoriously bad at fining squeaks and rattles

Hi the fabric came away from the sponge and left long stretch type marks in the fabric it looked horrible and devalued the car just suprised that it has hapened again when the car has only done 1300 miles since december when the seats were changed,i agree what you say about the side skirts but my issue is i can only get the work done under warranty by a paint shop that wont do any repairs until they get go ahead from toyota( only been waiting for9 days for answer.air box has been done apparantly the foam gasket rots away and the plastics vibrate (nice and quite now, thanks for asking.