Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Corolla Sr Engine 56000Mls

bondbug

Hi my Son has crashed his Sr right off how much would the engine be worth its 6 speed 2001 with 56000mls and loads of history and past mot to prove the milage as the the scrap yard will not give me mouch for it ?? thanks

did the engine get damaged in crash ?? where was car damaged ?? where is your location ???

Accident damaged engines are always difficult to put a price on as any possible damage may be impossible to spot externally.

If a breakers yard sell an accident damaged vehicles engine on , they usually are prepared to offer a limited warranty in case any internal faults come to light within a certain period (say 3 months)

That is why the breaker will not offer your son what he might expect for his damaged vehicle despite the fact that you have surporting documentation............If the engine has been in a crash then it is potentially damaged!

(I have boxed your multiple posts on this same topic)

Here is some pics of the damage he went through a concrete fence riped the petrol tank in half and turned on its roof

post-85970-127094151289_thumb.jpg

post-85970-127094164741_thumb.jpg

Here is some pics of the damage he went through a concrete fence riped the petrol tank in half and turned on its roof

a bit of T CUT and that should rub out :lol: to be honast mate damage could have been done to engine !!!! think about it engine running but car up side down NO OIL IN SUMP !!!!!!! might be worth putting bits on eBay..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links