Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats This Connector For ?

meltonlad

ive removed my standard stereo to fit my bluetooth kit and i noticed a spare connector with a grey foam thing round it. all the connections on the back of the stereo are taken so im confused now !!!

Got a pic of it?

i !Removed! knew someone would ask that after i have put it all back together !!!!!! LOL no i aint sorry but it was about 2" long and i would say about 14 pins maybe more !

Did you spot it BEFORE you took it apart, or was it when you put it all back in, a spare connection block became apperent.

Seems very odd, you sure you haven't forgot to connect it back into the H/U or maybe from the centre console or something.

Did you spot it BEFORE you took it apart, or was it when you put it all back in, a spare connection block became apperent.

Seems very odd, you sure you haven't forgot to connect it back into the H/U or maybe from the centre console or something.

i did look but cant find anywhere that it should go. i think its been part of the loom as if i remember right it was coming off the stereo loom bit i think ?? maybe it could be for sat-nav stereo ????

I take it you connected your bluetooth kit in the back of the H/U then?

Could explain why you have a spare connector block, but what have you lost from doing this then?

I take it you connected your bluetooth kit in the back of the H/U then?

Could explain why you have a spare connector block, but what have you lost from doing this then?

i fitted my parrot kit but had to get a SOT-062 first. im 99% sure that the connector was spare when i removed the stereo as i has a good look at everything before disconnecting anything... everything is as it should be after fitting it..

i fitted my parrot kit but had to get a SOT-062 first. im 99% sure that the connector was spare when i removed the stereo as i has a good look at everything before disconnecting anything... everything is as it should be after fitting it..

If you still have the original H/U, there are 4 connection ports at the back of it, a bit like this.

med_gallery_1491_689_71363.jpg

Now i know 3 of them are for the speaker outputs and power for it, and i've one spare too from the trip computer which i've got spare too.

Will try and get a pic of it, and see if it like the same as the one you have spare too.