Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pictures Of My 'rolla

Liason909

Hey ghuys, just realised I never got round to posting some pictures of my Corrolla SR.

So here you are! What do you think? Im lowering it then that will be me happy, maybe HiDs when i can be bothered. She's very, very clean. 2 owners from new, 11,800 miles on the clock. :rolleyes:

dscf1442r.jpg

dscf1443b.jpg

dscf1446.jpg

dscf1447.jpg

dscf1449m.jpg

Any recommendations of any sorts? Ideas of what you think I should do? Also looking for a head unit with mp3 player/ipod compatability, or is there a way to run an AUX lead off the OEM HU?

Nice car looks really clean, not sure about your standard headunit but theres loads available now with an aux output on the front.

There isn't anything that replaced the HU which is a shame. There is someone here who can help I think.

Car looks very clean, a good buy. Very low mileage too! :thumbsup:

good man keeping it nice a clean looks spotless :)

I think maybe lowered and change of wheels?

5 Door FTW!!!!

good man keeping it nice a clean looks spotless :)

I think maybe lowered and change of wheels?

5 Door FTW!!!!

Thanks i do try to keep it spotless althouygh the warm weather and dust is making it hard lmao. Just got a puncture too. Tjinking of some small mods inside, any ideas? Just cosmetic things.

Somehting i have been meaning to ask, is there a way to make the dials stay at their normal brightness when you turn on the headlights? I prefer them brighter tbh.

Somehting i have been meaning to ask, is there a way to make the dials stay at their normal brightness when you turn on the headlights? I prefer them brighter tbh.

Yes.... turn your sidelights on then push the stalk for your trip computer 3 times... it’ll go Trip A – Trip B – then you’ll get a series of lines like this ===- turning the stalk left and right at that point will adjust the brightness of the dials :thumbsup:

Yes.... turn your sidelights on then push the stalk for your trip computer 3 times... it’ll go Trip A – Trip B – then you’ll get a series of lines like this ===- turning the stalk left and right at that point will adjust the brightness of the dials :thumbsup:

I have a stalk for my trip computer? :unsure: Man i really ought to have a good going over of this car to see what it has. :P

edit: oh you meant to ODO stalk, gotcha now. :P

I have a stalk for my trip computer? unsure.gif Man i really ought to have a good going over of this car to see what it has. tongue.gif

Oh dear :bag:

:lol:

I have a stalk for my trip computer? unsure.gif Man i really ought to have a good going over of this car to see what it has. tongue.gif

I didnt know I had a full size spare alloy complete with pirrelli until i got home from the dealership.....

I didn't know you could even do that, i just tried it and it works. thanks

I didnt know I had a full size spare alloy complete with pirrelli until i got home from the dealership.....

Maybe we should narrow this down a bit.... what do you actually know about your car?? :lol:

haha priceless smily

Lower it and alloys will do the trick buddy and maybe inside a double din head unit looks the part?

Its a clean and tidy vehicle nice one.

I have just installed a double din head unit, but i still have to order a fascia to fill the gaps either side of the h/u.

• 2 weeks later...

Lowering it and maybe spray the stock alloys an anthracite colour as i quite like them. Also where is the TOC shop? I want stickarzz!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links