Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Age Range Of Auris Owners

Paul McAtee

Age Range  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What age range do you fall into?

Mate was winding me up saying the Auris is a older mans car however im 20 and was just wanting to see how spread the age range is so please join in.

Thanks Paul

Mate was winding me up saying the Auris is a older mans car however im 20 and was just wanting to see how spread the age range is so please join in.

Thanks Paul

The age range that you have provided is a little broad for the over 25's, thereby you will invariably prove your mates right...

Rather than using the poll, I will start by saying i am 32 and was 30 when i bought it. :thumbsup:

Thanks Paul

The age range that you have provided is a little broad for the over 25's, thereby you will invariably prove your mates right...

Rather than using the poll, I will start by saying i am 32 and was 30 when i bought it. :thumbsup:

fair enough i was just trying to go for the insurance age groups but its now changed

Thanks Paul

The biggest problem with Toyota is the perceived image. Bought my first (A Carina2 XL) when I was 27... I'm now 48.

Thanks Paul

fair enough i was just trying to go for the insurance age groups but its now changed

Hi guys,

I have no issues at all telling you my age, 62 (63 next month)I look like a "young,cool guy and drive my SR180 like one!!! (IMO of course!)

old mans image??

Could'nt give a hoot!!

I am a petrolhead, (or is it dieselhead?) proud of it

Best wishes

Paul

Thanks Paul

Hi guys,

I have no issues at all telling you my age, 62 (63 next month)I look like a "young,cool guy and drive my SR180 like one!!! (IMO of course!)

old mans image??

Could'nt give a hoot!!

Best wishes

Paul

Haha yea paul once a boy racer always a boy racer:D

I just laugh at my m8 for the simple reason my car is the fastest out of them all and they were just trying to wind us up:)

Hi guys,

old mans image??

Could'nt give a hoot!!

Best wishes

Paul

Here here!! I'm in my 60's as well and couldn't have put it better. Had Toyotas since the early 80's (1980s that is) and have tried other makes but always returned.

Thanks Paul

Well I couldn't care less when it comes to age.......I'm in my late 40's and I love nothing better than cruisin round Dunfy with ma toons pumping oot.....boom, boom, boom....lol ken

I'm 32 years of age.

Hi Graytog/Paul and guys,

you know Paul, this is one of the funniest and better threads I have read and replied to!!

No brow beating or moaning, brilliant and more to the point, we ALL seem to agree, regardless of age, we LOVE OUR TOYOTA's!!

I will sign off a very happy (old) boy racing man!!!

Best wishes

Paul

Ps forgot to add(if I may) some richardhead in a lorry ran up my bum end three weeks ago causing untold damamge to my much loved SR180!!

Was I upset? Oh yes!!

However, every cloud has a silver lining!!

He admitted liability, his insurance coughed up immediately, the repair garage rang me 2 days after the bump, gave me a courtesy car FREE and took my car away to sort.

a week and a half later, everything back as good as new AND no penalty on my insurance!

Another happy (old) boy racing man!!

Ps forgot to add(if I may) some richardhead in a lorry ran up my bum end three weeks ago causing untold damamge

Just to get this straight .. though Im not sure straight would be the correct expression here :unsure: ... are you telling the world ... that you had a richardhead up your bum in a lorry :eek: Not surprised a bit of damage happened there really :P

Sorry ... couldn't resist the temptation ... I'll get me coat :wacko:

Wish that I had a 2.2 Turbo Diesel when I was 20 Paul!

When I was 20, I had a Seat Ibiza 1.4 16v and it was the fastest of all my closer friends at the time.

I'm 25 now. I've changed my cars normally around the once a year mark other than my 03 Ibiza 1.9 TDI 130 Sport. (That got sold when my daughter was on her way!)

Ps forgot to add(if I may) some richardhead in a lorry ran up my bum end three weeks ago causing untold damamge

Just to get this straight .. though Im not sure straight would be the correct expression here :unsure: ... are you telling the world ... that you had a richardhead up your bum in a lorry :eek: Not surprised a bit of damage happened there really :P

Sorry ... couldn't resist the temptation ... I'll get me coat :wacko:

Hi Rumbly,

brilliant reply mate, still wiping the floor, never laughed so much for a while.

I will think more carefully when "expressing myself" on future topics!!!

Brilliant!!

Best wishes

Paul

If it helps, my bum was like a rabbits nose directly after the crash!!

Wish that I had a 2.2 Turbo Diesel when I was 20 Paul!

When I was 20, I had a Seat Ibiza 1.4 16v and it was the fastest of all my closer friends at the time.

I'm 25 now. I've changed my cars normally around the once a year mark other than my 03 Ibiza 1.9 TDI 130 Sport. (That got sold when my daughter was on her way!)

Hi Chris,

I just wish I was 20!!!

When I WAS 20, I had a clapped out 1959 mini!! oh boy I thought I was the DB's!!

Memories!!

Enjoy family life mate, they grow up quick!

best wishes

Paul

Hi guys,

old mans image??

Could'nt give a hoot!!

Best wishes

Paul

Here here!! I'm in my 60's as well and couldn't have put it better. Had Toyotas since the early 80's (1980s that is) and have tried other makes but always returned.

Hi Greytog, just realised, you and me are nearly neighbours!!

You in Boro,me in Darlo!!!

Small world

Best wishes

Paul

• 2 months later...

Good to see more younger drivers than i thought sweet,lets pull away from the old mans car rep :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

200+ bhp T180 (thanks Kingo :thumbsup: )

200 quid a year 5* insurance.

Lifes Good!

Good to see more younger drivers than i thought sweet,lets pull away from the old mans car rep :thumbsup:

51....SR180....Still a rebel without a clue

Excellent thread

Lifes Good!

Hi Bobbo7070,

I like the sound of your insurance, any details please? (PM or thread reply?)

Best wishes

Paul

ps like the sound 0f 200+BHP also!!

Lifes Good!

Hi Bobbo7070,

Best wishes

Paul

PPS 63

SR180

Yup - I'm 62 as well, had Toyota's since a 'G' reg Corolla executive that I bought from Mum n Dad when it was 2 years old - always Fords before that apart from my first car - an Isetta Bubble car!!! great fun... Then Carina 'E' x 2, Avensis x 3 and now my Prius which is a 'sedate' Gentleman's car (till I put my foot down hard he he he) but my Wife's Aygo is a great fun car...

Lifes Good!

Hi Bobbo7070,

Best wishes

Paul

RAC...

Used to be with Swiftcover before fitting chip but they point blank refused to quote.

Marks n Sparks offered a quote but their cancellation penalties are ridiculously harsh.

Lifes Good!

Hi Bobbo7070,

Best wishes

Paul

RAC...

Used to be with Swiftcover before fitting chip but they point blank refused to quote.

Marks n Sparks offered a quote but their cancellation penalties are ridiculously harsh.

Thanks for the reply, appreciated.

You mentioned chipping?

What chip did you go for and what have been / are the benefits?

I ask as I am considering a Tunit box.

Best wishes

Paul

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links